Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fallout Tv Series

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by urayamashi, Aug 21, 2020.

1. urayamashi Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So they just dropped an Amazon and Bethesda collaboration of making this masterpiece

Wanna ask you guys what are your thoughts about it. Since I am a fallout fan it is kinda mixed feelings for me since most games turned to movies are just awful. Don't get me started how they butchered Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Street Fighter, Tekken, and other works.

Well its not like I have a full understanding of the fallout lore BUT I have understood for like 30% of the overall lore of it. So me making this rant about they have to make the series a success is just stupid and ignorant.

What do you think?

2. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    wow they made a movie ill watch tonight and get back to you since im editing ​