Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Experimentals (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    You wake up on a table, not sure of where you are. Machines are beeping, buzzing, whirling ect. You look down at you body and realize you the machines are attached to you. You wonder to yourself why are you here, did you get into an accident? were you in a coma?

[​IMG]

The answer to that question is simple. You were chosen among everyone in this world, to become a test subject, an experiment, whether it be a mutant, a morph, a special ability of some sorts, maybe certain parts of your body have been replaced with some sort of weapon, mechanics, or maybe you were given cat ears and tail ;) and so on. You did not sign up for this nor did you know you were going to be chosen for these experiments. You were plucked away from your home, work, your everyday life like it was nothing. Kidnapped, tricked, drugged, and now here you lie on this cold metal bed strapped to all of these machines, having been experimented on without your knowledge or consent. Your first task is getting out of there unnoticed Or you can choose to stay and see what they plan to do to you. (use your imagination). You enter the world a new person, people will see you as a freak, a monster, as different, OR maybe you one of those lucky few who can hide what was done to them.

Now it is up to you as to whether you want to use your new body. Will you used it for good or evil?. Will you track those who did this to you down and get revenge?, or will you try to live a 'quiet, normal' life knowing you are different from the humans?

(For those that have a special ability, a mutant or a morph be realistic. Dont make it to where you come out and know exactly how everything works right away. You have just been experimented on so allow things to progress)

Rules:
    No God Moding
    No killing of other character (unless it was planned out, NPC you can kill)
    For those that have a special ability, a mutant or a morph be realistic. Dont make it to where you come out and know exactly how everything works, allow things to progress

Character Info/ Sheet:

Name:
    Experimental change:
    Backstory: (if you want to include who your person was before the event)
    Special abilities: (if any)
    Strength/ weaknesses: (not mandatory just something to consider when creating a character to not make them OP, can be something simple)

I will try to post at least once a day. There is no main plot, this is a free RP so use your imagination, come up with plots, subplots, character development and so on. Create plots with one another or on your own which allows others to get involved, which ever you prefer. But most of all have fun. I might decide to come up with a main plot later on, but want to see what other RPer's are capable of on their own ;)

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT im gonna use the same character as before and post the same intro since I enjoyed playing her.

[​IMG]

Name: Leah
    Experimental change: Ability (still working on it just to tired to think lol)
    Backstory: Lived with her brother to complete her collage courses, One day when they were walking to school together they were ambushed by a group of men. Her brother fought to protect her but no matter how hard he fought they were just tougher then him. Leah was taken away from her brother while her brother was left beaten half to death on the street.
    Special abilities: TBD
    Strength/ weaknesses: TBD

She slowly opened her eyes but everything was just a blur. All she could see was bright white lights. Her hearing was a bit muffled but she could hear beeping and sounds of machines going off. She tried to speak but nothing came out at first. Was she dead? was she dreaming? She tried to remember what happened and where she was. She closed her eyes and opened them again which helped her vision to clear some more. She moved her head to the one side and noticed she was connected to monitors. 'where am I? what happened to me?' were the thoughts that ran through her head. she closed her eyes once more trying to remember, she saw an image of a boy he was very familiar to her, then suddenly.. Her eyes flew open
    "b....bro...ther"
    she spoke but it was very faint, nearly a whisper. She tried again
    "Bro...ther"
    this time her voice was a little louder, she was hoping he was there. She suddenly hear the door slide open and a few voices speaking. She turned to look towards the voices.

"And this is number 222, She has been given......"
    The doctor had looked over at her and noticed she was awake and stopped speaking
    "Oh it lookes like this one is awake"
    he looked back towards the door
    "Nurse I need the chart for number 222"
    The doctor turned to the group and spoke in a hushed tone so that Leah couldn't hear him
    "We rarely have an experiment wake up this early in the procedure so I'm afraid I am going to have to have my nurse take you on to see the next one while we handle this one and make sure she is completely in working order"
    The group looked at one another then at the girl as the nurse came in with the chart, handed it to the doctor and proceeded taking them into a different room.

Leah looked up at the doctor and tried to speak
    "Wh..ere is...m-my...bro..ther"

The doctor ignored her question and started writing down things into her chart, checking the monitors, listening to her heart, breathing ect. Leah has tried to reach out to the doctor to get his attention but realized her arms were strapped to the side of the bed. The doctor heard the clank of her pulling th restraints and turned to face her
    "Those are to protect us and you from yourself"

Leah gave him a confusing look
    "Wh-ere...am...I"

The doctor again ignored her and continued on with his work.
    "Well seeing that you are awake so soon and you vitals are a little off and climbing..."
    he reached out grabbing a needle filled with some sort of weird liquid
    "We simply cannot allow this, You will become a danger to us and yourself"
    Before she could even protest, she was stuck with the needle and her vision slowly started to blur again

"Broth....er"
    was the last thing she said before going into a deep sleep

The doctor turned to a secondary nurse that was in the room with him.
    "Keep an eye on her, If she starts to move or wake again call me right away, We cannot allow her to become fully awake"
    she doctor looked over at Leah
    "At least not just yet"
    The doctor looked back at the nurse.
    "If for any reason she wakes up completely and not slowly like this time, give her another one of those, and come get me, we need to keep her sedated until she is fully healed"
    the nurse nodded and the doctor took his exit, leaving the nurse to monitor the girl.....

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Name: Arc Noble (Argon)
    Experimental change: Cybernetic endoskeleton, with a power core implanted to him. Physical and speed increased. Arc conduits are embedded in his palms, using energy from his power core. Also has a suit designed for his body, possibly designed for a unit, since he appears to be the 13th Broken Heart member.
    Backstory: Part of a special ops unit. Went MIA, just like another one of his fellow soldiers. Turns out, he was captured for experimentation.
    Special abilities: Hover, Arcing electricity
    Strength/ weaknesses: Water. Causes him to hurt himself when weapons are used, due to arcs. EMP/overcharged shocks locks him up. Although his bones are metal and he contains machinery within him, nano machines that he can now produce repair him, allowing for quick recovery. Core can over heat, reducing his high-end movements.
    Appearance: Blonde hair, grey eyes, white skin. Specially made suit will be mainly white, with silver details and a red visor.
    [​IMG]

Name: Violet Grey (Grey Death)
    Experimental change: Heightened physical strengths and speed, thanks to an endosymbiont organism that is permanently attached to her. The organism can shrink out of sight for concealing its form. The side effects cause purple skin.
    Backstory: A special ops soldier that went MIA on a mission. Turns out, she was ambushed by an unknown group.
    Special abilities: Can run faster, use four tentacles, blend in with surroundings thanks to skin camo (which apparently explains why she will not wear much).
    Strength/ weaknesses: Has a higher metabolism, can get hungry and weak quickly. She cannot change skin color to human skin tones. She is able to rapidly heal to to the endosymbiont organism.
    Appearance: Originally had brown hair, blue eyes and white skin. Now maroon hair, violet eyes and purple skin. Creature is black with an indigo sheen.

[​IMG]

Edit:
    Had to change a few details for clarification.

#3 Core, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  4. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    OoT: Keeping the same crew however promoting Frost to a Main Character rather than an npc. And Some minor tweaks here and there. Also Long bio is long

Name: Cicera Croi Forosa Aka Frost
    Experimental change: Cryo-Kinetic powers, control of ice and ice related powers. Minor control of Hydro and Aero Kinetic powers via Cryo-Kinesis
    Backstory: Daughter of a world class Doctor who had a relationship with this nurse, Cicera's family was already apart of the Experimentals project before she was conceived. She lived a sheltered childhood at the facility till the age of 11 when her mother mysteriously disappeared from her and her fathers quarters. Several months later much to her Father's displeasure, Cicera had discovered that her mother had not disappeared but was taken to be the next subject of her father's work. Ice growing across patches of her skin, her blindness, and blue silver hair as result from the experiment frightened her daughter to no end. Cicera's father tried to explain but nothing could explain such a monstrous sight to a child. Afraid of the place she called home and her father Cicera attempted run away, only to caught, capture and experimented on like her mother. The doctor however did the process much differently than all before what he had done to his wife and now his daughter, he administered the injections in small doses to let the body adapt. The results of this gave his daughter a better chance of coming out alive. Cicera had lived but had gain snow white skin, blue-silver hair, and aurora like eyes shifting colors from blue to purple to white to green, ever changing colors. Shortly after the experiment Cicera was forced to train and test her powers, over months of practice she honed her skills and planned her escape. Leaving facility and her father she escaped out into the world.
    Strength/ weaknesses: Adept mastery of basic Cyro-kinetic powers, Pyro-kinetic powers and to a lesser degree Hydro-kinetic powers
    20161215_165307-1 test.jpg

Name: Bran Hue Ciddarus
    Experimental change : Pyro-kinetic
    Backstory: A hot-headed young man Bran Ciddarus was in the wrong place at the wrong time. After a long week of work Bran and his two friends decided to go out drink at a local high class bar to celeberate each others life. As the trio started to leave a loud and snotty drunk had made his way into bar, stumbling ready to fall over the man bumps into Bran. Bran who was about to check and help the man was suddenly pushed into a near by table by the drunk while he shouted incoherantly. With his temper Bran swiftly got up and started a brawl with the drunk, quickly overpowering him and turning it into a one sided fight. What appeared to be bouncers quickly intervended to stop the fight, but to Bran's quick surprise were actually bodyguard's hired by the drunk. Being out matched in size alone Bran decided it would be best to run, however later tha evening he was paid a vist by the same men at his door. Quickly beaten and dragged from his home then had a black bag placed over his head, before passing out he vaguely heard the drunken man say "That he was going for a ride, Soon-to-be-freak!"
    Strength/ weaknesses: basic knowledge of survival skills, Cryo-kinetic powers and Hydro-kinetic powers, lesser degree Areo-kinetic powers

Working on Bran design will edit once finished

Attached Files:

5. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Name: MIU (Modular Interface Unit)
    Sex: Probably Female
    Experimental Change: A full prosthetic body (GITS) with interfaces.
    Backstory: Alexia Mathews was a high schooler that decided to walk home alone one night after school. She was kidnapped and taken to a top secret medical facility where her brain was prepped for transfer into an identical prosthetic form. After the transplant and rehab, she was given multiple sessions of conditioning and no longer remembers her previous life.
    Special Ability: The ability to interface with most technology at a level no other human can. (Again, think GITS) She mainly uses weapon frames provided by her handlers for mission execution.
    Weakness: Due to her prototype nature she is prone to breaking down on occasion or pick up viruses that cause her to act erratically. Her ability to interact with others is stunted due to the heavy mental conditioning.

6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Feel free to kick this off, I posted my intro post, feel free to post yours. I'm waiting to see other posts before posting again :)

7. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Violet woke up in a cell, and looked around at her surroundings. A maximum security cell, with no luxuries provided for her.
    How many days has it been?
    It had been like this for awhile now. After proving to be too successful, and nearly killing a scientist, she was thrown in here. If she were not tranquilized any sooner, the sap would have had his head ripped off. Looking down at herself, she saw her purple skin and and the black tentacles that rested next to her sides on the metal cot. Violet clutched her hands, making fists.
    Those bastards ruined my body, ans now I have something else living in me. They will pay for this.
    The lights flickered, and she heard a click from the door.
    A momentary lock release? My chance!
    She leaped from heart with superhuman speed, thanks to the enhancements given to her tentacled organism that had taken root in her. Violet gripped the door and threw it open.
    Free!

"Wake him up. Time for a weapons test."
    "Yes sir. Commencing wake up in... three... two... one... begin."

At the lead scientist's command, his subordinate engaged the wake up function. Arc, asleep on the ergonomic bed, was jolted awake by an electric current through his torso.
    "Gyah!"
    Looking around, he was in a white room. His surroundings were unfamiliar, and his body slightly sore and covered in only white shorts. Little nozzles were placed on various parts of his body. A power cable attached to a circular plug implanted beneath his rib cage popped lose on it's own.
    "Where am I?"
    A robotic arm holding a gun presented him with the weapon.
    "Take the gun. Survive for five minutes. Give favorable results, and you will continue to live."
    "Hold on, where am I!? Where is my commanding officer!? Why am I here!?"
    "You no longer have a commanding officer or rank. Begin."
    Doors opened up on each of the walls of the small room save the glass one with scientists watching, and robots began to pour in. Small, spherical ones, armed with circular blades. Without any time for questions, Arc began to fight them off. Safely in the control room adjacent to the chamber, the scientists conversed.
    "I do hate it how the lights flicker from doing that. It's unnerving. Charging the subject's power core always does that."
    "But we pulled the power back soon after charging the power core, so we get to keep the power at least. We were able to tell then that the core can withstand sudden discharges."

I can't handle all these!
    On and on he tried to fight. But after a few minutes, the bots began to score hits on Arc with the circular blades, cutting into him.
    "Let me out of here! I can't take much more of this!"
    "You have two minutes left. Continue."

8. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    OoT: Didn't want to double post so soon or make the character sheet a novel. But here we go

All was quiet at a set of docks on a remote archipelago in the pacific, the night sky shining through the bright lights emitted from the cities on the islands. Almost all the residents of the harbor were in there homes if not already fast asleep, expect for a particular woman who laid down on the roof of cabin of a ship in the harbor. She let her bare feet sway as she gazed into the night sky, humming a song to herself. It was a starry night like this on that day too... the woman played with her blue silver hair as an old nightmare flowed over her.
    "Damn it, Damnit! Why hasn't it worked!? I calculated everything right so why hasn't it worked!" shouted a man wearing a long lab coat while tearing over papers
    "S-s-stoo-op, pl-l-lease" pleaded a woman who's skin was covered in ice, while shaking in a corner
    "Mommy?!"
    "Doctor Dormi, sir your daughter! She, she just burst in sir!" A panicked guard shouted while aiming his firearm at the girl
    "Cicera honey, I can assure you that isn't mommy, if you just-" Doctor Dormi tried to calm his daughter "Lower that gun you imbecile! She's my daughter not some rogue animal!"
    "That's Mommy! I know it! I see her necklace, and the charm I made her!" Cicera hysterically shouted at her father
    "Ci..... run....." the woman said with her last breathe
    As her nightmare continued a voice filled with bass reached her ears, pulling her back to the present. "What are you doing up there Frost, dawn's several hours off" It boomed from the pier. Still laying down and gazing at the night sky she answered the voice. "Couldn't sleep Atlas, figured I'd watch the stars with Albatross" Laughing the man called Atlas approached the ship while rubbing the side of it's haul. "The old girl's good about that" he said with a smile "But it's those same stars that remind you, that keep you from sleeping...." While out of sight Frost face became a blank slate and answered Atlas with silence . "I'm not one to tell people how to live lass, it's your choice. I just call it how i see it, you have to at my age." He ended off with a laugh as he then boarded the albatross. Finally getting up Frost then examined Atlas after this last comment. From his extraordinary large muscles, scarred tan skin and well built face one would assume he's had just left the military and in his prime as a 25 year old. However his salt and peppered hair, ragged beard, and hazy eyes seem off setting. "Well seeing as we are up might as well as get the lad up then, he did want to work on the ship before our next fishing trip. Care to go get Echo lass?" Atlas asked "Aye, I'll go get him, he won't be happy but I'll go get him" Frost jumped down from the roof of the cabin to the deck of the albatross and started heading back to the glow of the city to wake her colleague named Echo

"Dr. Artinz, patient 2352 has begun to awaken. Should we sedate him and then proceed?" a female voice rang out in the silence "No, miss Valen i wish to do things.... differently with this one"A male voice responded with a cold tone. "But, but Dr Artinz we-" "Enough, I am the one in charge of Project Ifieros, I decide the process. Unless you wish to take over and have the responsibility of the project on your head, by all means go ahead" The male voice quickly cut off the female's voice and seemed to stop any further questions. As the doctor and nurse talked Bran had slowly begun to awaken. He heard words of patient, responsibility and sedation, he assumed he was in a hospital, "Where am I?" Bran groggily asks. "Miss Valen please take 3 vials of serum to the centrifuge and have them separate their contents, and do make sure they are done right, spend 20 minutes if you have to I don't care just make sure it i separated" The man gave the nurse a set of instructions to which she disappeared. "Now then my boy, we have a little time where just you and I can talk. Now tell what all do you know...."

PS OoT: Feel free to critic my writing so i can improve, been a bit since I've done long sessions of writing

9. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Consciousness and the fleeting warmth of a dream with a happy family sitting at a table for dinner. The mother and father drinking wine while the teenage son and daughter groaned at their father's jokes. The son was going off to college in a month and the sister, though she wouldn't let on, was sad that he was leaving. The dream ended but remnants of the feelings and voices clung around as the haze faded from her mind.

Sitting up she found that she was in a very plain room; the walls and ceiling were white, the floor gray cement, aside from the bed she was laying in the only other furniture was a small dresser. The window by the bed she was in looked out on a nice view of an ocean or a large lake and sunlight brightened up half of the small room. Looking around she realized that she had no idea where she was.
    "Where am I?" She asked the empty room. Sitting alone as the silence settled she debated getting up and finding out what was going on.

The door opened and she turned her head from the window. A woman dressed in a suit stood in the doorway and stared at her. "Come with me," the woman said then turned and left. Getting out of bed, she followed the woman out into the hall and found herself in what seemed to be a business office. The woman led her to an elevator and then she found herself utterly lost. They ended up in a room with four men sitting behind a desk. "Take a seat," the woman said pointing to a chair in the middle of the room. Taking her seat one of the men cleared his throat and spoke;

"What is your name?" He asked her. She took a moment to consider while her mouth opened and she said something automatically.
    "I am the 11th Prototype Modular Interface Unit, Miu," she answered.
    "Good. Now tell me, what do you remember about before you came to stay here."
    "Nothing," she finally answered after careful consideration. The men behind the desk made sounds of approval.

-------Five Years Later--------

She stood on a sand dune overlooking the small Arabian town. The village had been a hot spot of terrorist activity and was now a smoking crater in the ground. Miu finished scanning for additional threats and let the assault weapons platform return to its idle configuration. "Mission 112475, all targets eliminated. Ceasing hostilities and returning to base," came the monotone voice from the young woman's mouth. She turned from the burning ruins and began walking down the dune to the retrieval unit.

The man sat there behind the wheel of the jeep smoking behind his cheap sunglasses. "Job done?" He asked in a tone that said he was sick of all this shit and didn't give a damn anymore.
    "Affirmative," the teenage girl replied. She stood there dressed in a tight battle suit looking like something out of an anime.
    "Unload that thing in the back and we'll get going." She went to the back of the jeep and the vehicle rocked as the heavy weapon was dropped in the back.

The girl got in the passengers seat and sat there, unspeaking, staring straight ahead. The man put the vehicle in gear and drove back to the military base. He wondered what was going on that damaged mind of hers, but he realized that he probably didn't want to know.
    "bastards," he grumbled under his breath. How could anything like the Modular Interface Unit get funded?

10. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Name: Damien
    Experimental change: Dimension Walking
    Backstory: (if you want to include who your person was before the event) will include it all in post.
    Special abilities: (if any)Dimension Walking, Inheritance (meaning he can gain abilities in New dimensions via artifacts and other means.), Conduit.
    Strength/ weaknesses: (not mandatory just something to consider when creating a character to not make them OP, can be something simple): Can only exist in the main reality if there is enough electricity to bring him into physical form. Needs a constant flow of energy to keep his existence in the main world alive.

Damien was your typical teenager going to college, a frat brother and always getting hammered on the weekends, Constant studying to maintain a shitty 2.5 GPA by all respects would be a failure after college. He didn't care though. Reality hadn't quite set in yet. So one night during the parties it got a little out of hand.

A frat brother had challenged Damien to go into town and break into the old abandoned looking factory building that always has construction outside of it. Of course they were under the assumption it would be haunted. Damien wasn't exactly ever in the right mindset so this challenge just seemed like a cake walk to him. His drunken buddies and himself ended up walking 2 miles before reaching the place. All sneaking flasks of whiskey on the midnight stroll.

"Go ahead, Damien, head in." Was the only thing his frat brother said upon reaching the building. It seemed silent and an eerie feeling came over them all. Damien didn't really care enough for that to stop him and so he walked into the building. At first he began realizing that it was all but abandoned, in fact it looked like there was some sort of Laboratory inside of it. As he walked inside he looked closer and he saw there was modern equipment laying around everywhere. Thinking nothing of it he turned around to head out. He must have missed something because before he could turn entirely around he was on the ground, just got tazed. He was out cold within a few moments.

When he woke up he noticed that he was strapped down to a table, his mouth was covered with tape, looking at each side of him as he tried to scream he only saw all of his frat brows seemingly in an extreme high or dead. The last thing Damien heard before falling asleep was "he will do. Bring him upstairs."

Damien seemed to be put into a sleep monitoring ward. And day by day upon waking up a scientist would constsntly walk him through linking his dreams with reality. Atempt after atempt it seemed to fail until one night a scientist suggested electro shock therapy. It was... A success? To say the least. When he was electrocuted his body seemed to have disappeared. And entered into A different reality. His practice of linking His Dreams brought him back but away from the unit that kidnapped him. He was home, but not whom he was prior to the events.

11. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    The last spherical killer bot dropped to the ground, having been shot by Arc when he collapsed into the corner, panting. A dozen cuts were all over his body, his blood streaked upon the walls.
    "Time is up. You have survived wave 1. Commencing wave 2."
    "What!? I thought there would only be this!"
    This time, the doors opened, releasing cylindrical hovering bots. These were equipped with guns on each flat side.
    "Oh, Hell no!"
    They began to surround him, forcing Arc to stay in the corner as he shot them out of the air.
    This will not end well!

Violet ran through the corridors, killing anyone she came across, tearing them apart with the tendrils that grew from her back.

Nobody is innocent here!
    At this moment, she stopped upon coming across an old janitor lady, who scurried away in fear.
    Alright, except for maybe you.
    On Violet ran, intent on her escape, intending to cause as much damaged as possible along the way. Coming across a set of rooms, she heard gunshots and a man's yelling.
    What's going on here?
    She tried one door, only to find it was locked. Trying the next one, it opened. Inside were scientists and control panels, with a window showing the inside of the locked room. There, a cornered, wounded man fought off cylindrical robots.
    "Hey! You aren't supposed to be here! We have an escaped subject!"
    With a new rage at seeing someone under attack, she charged into the room, splitting and ripping the scientists, blood painting the walls and window red. Once done slaughtering the scientists, she began destroying panels until the bots dropped to the ground, upon losing their governing commands. Looking through the window, she saw that the man was still in the corner.
    Is he dead? I should check on him.
    Yanking a key-card from one of the mangled corpses, she unlocked the testing room's door and inspected the man.
    Still has a pulse, breathing. Good, he's still alive. Hold on, Arc!?
    She was taken aback by seeing someone she recognized. It was someone who was in the same special ops unit that she was in. What surprised her further was that he began to stir and wake up, in spite of having so many bullet holes and cuts.
    "Is it over?"
    "It is, let's get out of here."
    "Hold on. Violet? Why are you here? And what happened to you? You look a little... purple. And when did you dye your hair?"
    "I didn't do any of that! The people here did! Now let's go!"
    Violet pulled Arc up to his feet, dragging him along out of the room.
    "Hold up! We should check if there was any useful info back there. Check to see what may have been done to me."
    "Fine, but we need to get out of here quickly before everything locks down!"
    Running back into the observation room, they sifted through the room for anything useful. Their search resulted in them finding a user manual of sorts and a jumpsuit with various holes across it, along with a helmet.
    "Here, put these on. I think these were made for you to use. The manual must be a basic idea on how to use yourself. I'll be changing out of my clothes."
    As Arc put his newfound suit on, Violet stripped off her orange high-visibility imprisonment clothes.
    "Hey! What are you doing!?"
    "My skin can camouflage with my surroundings, but I can't do that while wearing clothes. Besides, I can cover myself. See?"
    The organism that was part of her shifted and covered up certain areas of her body, allowing her to be safely censored.
    "Now let's go. We spent enough time here. Read those papers to figure out what you can do."

12. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Frost walked a few blocks from the docks to a small residential area. She passed several small homes, each styled and decorated to the owners liking but all giving a well worn feel to them. She then found the house of her colleagues, which had a wide array of fishing nick-knacks and metal scrap scattered about. geez thought Echo was going to clean this mess up while i was out.... Unlocking the door she walking into a living room equally cluttered as the house's appearance, with the exception of a single living room couch and a table where a young man laid passed out next to a pile of scrap. But its home for us. A faint smile appeared on Frosts face as she walk over to the man. "Hey Echo, wake up! Albatross is waiting for you to fix her up, come on." Frosts words seem to reach Echo but just as it looked like he was about to get up he mumbled something "Ehhhh 5 more minutes...... Besides old Ally is fine.... Huh what's that Ally, you need a 'tune up' eheheheh well....." Annoyed at the still asleep Echo, Frost decide she would wake him up more directly by pulling the stool he was sitting on out from under him. Banging his chin on the tabletop and head on the floor Echo cursed and looked around to try and find the person who had attacked him in his sleep. "Get up lover boy, your Ally needs a tune up" Frost scoffed to the disoriented Echo, "Huh Frost? Don't you ever sleep, what time is it?" "Not entirely sure, but the sun ain't up yet" "What!? Can't it wait till morning, I WAS sleeping after all...." "Oh really, from the looks of it I'd say you had been working on another contraption and nodded off" "Tsk" was the only sound Echo made after Frost had nailed the situation of him sleeping on the table. "Let me grab my tools and get properly dressed I'll meet you at the Albatross" Echo reluctantly said. "Oh no, I'll be at the door. We will walk there together" Frost said as she walked out of the living room to the door way.

It was a strangle sight to say the least of the two of them walking together. Echo who was carrying several dufflebags overflowing with tools. Neon green and black hair, and punk-rock hoodie made him look like a delinquent who had just robbed a hardware store. Where was Frost, a pale girl who's blue'silver hair caught one's eye. Worn over the shoulder shirt, tanktop, and shorts gave her beauty in the rough feel. "Hey Frost..... care to...... give me a hand?" a strained plea came from Echo. "Hmmm? Oh sorry Edrin i can't those are your tools. Remember the last time i touched your tools?" Echo's face darkened "Hehe I uh.. I don't rem-" " 'If you so much as touch one of my tools without knowing how to use it or what it was i won't fix another damn thing got it?' those were your words correct?" Frost coldly repeated a quote from an apparent fight over the tools in the past. "Look Atlas was messing with my tools.... throwing.... smashing..... and you just, you just happened to be the next one to pick up a tool and...." Frost's face showed no sign of changing at his explanation. Already behind in a losing battle Echo decided to change subjects "So why did you call me by my real name" "Hmmm oh, because we are out in public. Call it a cover, as calling each other Echo or Frost would draw attention" "Then while in public do you want me to start calling you Cice-" "Nah Frost is fine" Frost cut off Echo before he could finish "EH! But you just said-" "Yeah I know but I kinda got earned a reputation as a 'Frost Queen' from some idiots because i wouldn't pay attention to them. So I kinda have a image to keep" Frost said half heartily while putting her hands behind her head "And Atlas has been know as Atlas for a long time now, wouldn't make sense to call him by any other name" Echo sighed as he finished speaking. Suddenly as he was walking Echo felt a large weight being lifted off of his back, he looked to see frost had taken one of the bags and slung it over her shoulder. ".... Thanks Cicera" A smirk flashed across her face for a moment and then disappeared as the two continued to walk to the docks

"Now tell me, what all do you know boy" the Doctor had asked. "What, what I know? What the hell do you mean, Where am I?" Bran asked. Being presented with such a strange question and recently regaining conciseness Bran tried to get up only to find his body strapped to a table in a nightgown. "What the.... Answer me, where am I?! Who The hell are you!?" Shouted bran as he began to realize his situation. "Calm down boy, you are in a hospital and I'm your doctor, Dr Artinz" The man spoke in a calming tone "Hospital huh, that why you have me strapped down to a table? Some bedside manner Doc" Bran had seen through Dr. Artinz's words and made a sarcastic remark. "Sharp, very sharp in mind and tongue very good my boy. But no we have to restrain our more violent patients, you see that bar brawl we were called in to pick you up from sounded rather terrible" Dr Artinz said with a smile. Bar brawl wait a minute.... Bran had a sudden flashback of the last events he remember before waking up.
    "I am the heir of the Founder of the Langlee Arms Corporation peasant , move outta my way and grovel before me" The drunk shouted while shoving bran into a bar table. "Well, mister heir I'm Bran NICE TO MEET YA!' Bran shouted as he gotten up and punched the drunken square in the face. without a moment's rest Bran pounded away at the heir who had no experience fighting "Yo...u....ca...n't....do... th...is" "Watch me bud you picked the wrong fight!" Soon there after two bodyguards of the drunken man had come in to intervene, being out number and well out matched Bran left the bar and hightailed it home. from there the events became a blurr to bran, but one thing stuck out "Enjoy the ride Soon-to-be-Freak!"
    "Yeah a brawl i walked home from, and then somehow found my self here, wouldn't know about that would you Doc" Bran having retraced his memory saw Dr Artinz's lie very plainly. "Oh, now that was unexpected your much sharper than i thought boy" Dr Artinz's smile had disappear with one of sterness as he then spoke again. "Well, Bran was it, is it? Seems I should stop playing with you, after all I'm wasting the time i bought us by sending that wretched nurse away" He paused "I'll be frank with you, this is not a hospital and you are not here because of some bar brawl. You are here because you happened to piss off very very powerful people who laws borders and morals mean nothing to them, one of many thousand humble patrons of this place. Whom each one requests a certain skill, task or item from, that's where you fit in" Dr Artinz said while taking a seat in a nearby. "You were to be killed, tossed tortured, etc but your genes saved you my boy. You just so happen to fit the needs of my project." "Oh joy thank god Doc" Bran's sarcastic comment was ignored my Dr Artinz. " You see they only reason I'm telling you this is because the experiment has one of two outcomes: You die a horrible unspeakable death as the process turns you body into a mass of paste, in which the higher ups would have me join you for the project repeated failures..... Or you live, have your little mind wiped, and go one living as my little pawn while I see to the higher ups." As Dr Artinz finishes his speech Miss Valen walks back into the room. "I have the vials Doctor" Miss Valen said coldly as if upset with Dr Artinz. "Very good, Load them into the feeding arm and we shall begin" getting up from his seat the doctor walks over to me and whispers something "Good Luck boy, Our lives are depending on it"

13. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    For over a week she was in and out of sleep. When she would start to come too just enough to see light, everything got dark again and she was put back into a deep sleep. All she could hear was muffles of people talking around her, one giving orders to the others in the room. 'Keep an eye on the monitors, don't let her wake up, she isn't ready' another time she woke 'She is awake quickly get the sedative, she is convulsing hurry!'
    In and out of sleep not knowing exactly what happened, where she was or why she was here. All she could do was dream, but even then her dreams were blank, she had nothing to dream about, her past? maybe but even that was hazy. What was done to her ? why where they doing this to her? was she hurt in and accident, had she died and this is what death was?

Slowly she regained consciousness she had thought it was a dream at first, finally and actual dream instead of total darkness. The light was bright and she blinked up at it. How much longer would it be before someone rushed in and she would be put back into the darkness again. But this time was different. She could hear a voice talking to her.
    "Leah?... I'm doctor Kar, tell me are you feeling any pain?"
    she continued to stare at the light, she was still confused as to what was going on. It took a moment for the question to register and she tried to answer but nothing came out. Her voice was silent
    "Take your time, sometimes it takes a few moments for your body to respond the way you want it to"
    the voice came from beside her and all she could do was glance over at him with her eyes, her body still immobile from all the sedatives she was given. She tried to answer him again, her mouth motioning the word no, a slight wheeze came out
    "slight progress, just keep trying"
    third times a charm right?. she tried again and this time her voice was audible but merely a whisper
    "n-no"
    "very good"
    the doctor jotted some notes down on his clipboard and checked her pulse as well as the monitors
    "You seem to be healing quite well"
    she looked up at him and spoke again
    "W-what...."
    "What happened?"
    the doctor looked at her and she nodded
    "You were in a serious accident, we almost lost you and did everything we could to keep you alive"
    this of course was a complete cover up to the real story of her being kidnapped, snatched away as she was headed to school with her brother. She was the perfect specimen for this experiment and they couldn't pass it up, so they did what they had to in order to get what they wanted, just like several other targets they managed to sweep up. Her brother was badly beaten trying to protect her but there were just to many and they nearly killed him. She remembered having a brother but didn't know where he was. she looked up at the doc looking up at him in a worry expression
    "m-my brother..."
    the doc gave her a sympathetic look
    "I'm sorry we were unable to save him, he was in far to bad of shape to help him"
    the doctor turned his back towards her and started jotting more into his clipboard. She blinked and a few tears escaped her eye. She was starting to get some feeling in her body and tried to move her arm to wipe the tears from her eyes only to find she was unable to move. she looked down at herself and realized she was completely strapped to the bed. Her legs were strapped down, her hips, and her chest. Her wrist had a leather cuff on each of them which were chained to the railing of the bed. When she had tried to move the chain clanked against the railing. The doctor turned to see that she was trying to move
    His voice spoke out
    "Those are for your safety, We will remove them when we feel you are capable of moving around and not hurt yourself or others."
    she blinked at him 'others? why others? she could understand her hurting herself by why was he afraid of her hurting others.
    The doctor walked over to her as if he was reading her mind
    "Your body is not able to move on its own quite yet, you can possibly have a spasm and hurt one of the staff here"
    he leaned in closer to her, which made her feel very uncomfortable, something about him just wasn't right, and it was obvious in her eyes she feared him, he smirked at him
    "We can't have that happening now can we?....hmm?"
    he was so close to her that he could feel his breath against her cheek, he chuckled, straightened himself up and walked right out of the room, leaving her by herself. She could hear him talking outside of the door giving strict instructions if something were to happen. All she could do was lay there staring up at the light in the ceiling, tears continued to stream down her face and she let out a sob
    "b-brother"

14. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    OoT: Can't really see the buttons so gonna wait just a bit before posting, but have half a section done. and an idea for a plotline

15. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    if you hover your mouse over where the boxes used to be, they are still there, it just takes a second for the info to appear to tell you what it is
    Hope this helps, itll be a week before everything is back to normal

16. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    The duo returned to the Albatross to find Atlas loading the ship with various crates, some filled to the brim with fishing nets buoys and cages, others contain various food stuffs, and just a few of them were sealed wooden crates. "Ah there you two are, the sooner we get her tuned up the better. I got today's haul already loaded, we just need to make our rounds" Atlas greeted Frost and Echo with a report. "Eh but isn't it a little too early, most of the markets won't be open till dawn" Echo had shown concern in what seemed to be Atlas rushing the groups work "Aye, but that's why we'll fish in the mean time, then we make the drop and meet the market at the crack of dawn" "hmmmm then we would have the day off, right Atlas?" Frost had pieced together Atlas's plan.... "Ha-ah! Yes, and while we are over we can stop at the beach! And I can have the girls teach me to dance! Hahaha-ah!" ..... or so she thought. Shaking his head Echo headed into the cabin of the ship to start repair and maintenance, These two I swear.....

Miss Valen proceeded to place five different colored vials in the slender metal arms. Preoccupied with his conversation with Dr Artinz, Bran hadn't noticed that table he was strapped to had countless arms, some holding various medical tools, others empty and now the vials Miss Valen had retrieved. After placing the fifth she turned to Dr Artinz "There Doctor, now may we proceed? I'm getting rather tired of all this off protocol games you have been making me do" Miss Valen's tone had changed from a subordinate addressing a superior to one of distaste toward the doctor. "No, load them all, not just a single dose separated" "But that amount would-" "And I'm getting rather tired of all this off protocol insubordination. Fine I'll do it my self since you are so hell bent on defying me" Dr Artinz took the vials from Valen and inserted them into various arms, once the last was set there was a total of fifteen vials, enough for 3 doses of the serum, "Trouble in paradise Doc? Seems you and nursey there aren't quite seeing eye to eye" Bran said with a sneer "We should be the least of your worries, Death however would be my concern in your shoes" Miss Valen answered while Dr. Artinz silently stared at Bran and the pressed a single button on the side of the table, and the arms of the table started moving toward bran ready to inject him.

Oot: And posted, took longer than expected because my draft got deleted

17. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Gonna bring back one of my old favourites
    Formalities:
    Name - Irene Hawk
    Gender - Female
    Age - 16

Basic Description:
    Height - 5ft3
    Height -143lbs
    Skin - Extremely pale.
    Hair - Harlequin Green curls coming down to her waist.
    Face - Concealed by a Visard Mask which has had a simple change to it so that it is kept on the face and head using a blacked out veil which goes around the entirety of the back of the head, covering her head entirely instead of a bitten bead. It also had a small bit of glass covering both the eye holes allowing vision from the inside out yet from the outside in would simply be a black surface. The mask completely conceals Irene's head, hair, and face.
    Eyes - Entirely blacked out, pupils, cornea, everything.
    Chin/Nose/Cheeks - Sharp, angular.
    Physique - Thin, toned.
    Special/Distinguishing Features - Scar on the lower left side of her jaw.
    Clothing - Irene wears a black midriff baring t-shirt which shows off her toned stomach. This is combined with a black leather jacket and a red and black checkered, mid-thigh a-line skirt. To finish off, she wears black tights and black nubuck ankle boots.

Personality:
    Generally - She tends to be very bubbly and friendly. She's also very childish.
    Likes - Sweets, bright colours, playing with her Phoenix.
    Dislikes - Being told what to do, her ice cream melting, feeling helpless.
    Relationships - None as of yet.

Tools/Weaponory:
    A sky blue topaz mounted on a ring on her left ring finger.

Abilities:
    Irene has the ability to summon a Phoenix, although it is no normal Phoenix. Instead of being aflame like the stereotypical Phoenix, hers emits highly corrosive, poison gas. If the Phoenix gets within the proximity of something with powers, it 'duplicates and alters'. What this means is that it stores an edited version of the power within itself which it can use.
    Irene can also 'merge' with the Phoenix, allowing her flight as long as they are merged and also transfers the powers which the Phoenix had stored over to Irene.
    The Phoenix is named Fluff and grows in size in proportion to the amount of abilities that it has stored.

She also has possession of Zones, an ability she inherited a long time ago.

Unlike many if not all of the others, Irene had been spared the pain granted upon most others when they were 'reaped'. She had been easily plucked out of her bed one night. Her family didn't even know there was someone in the house, nevertheless someone kidnapping their daughter until the next morning.
    Irene had awoken restrained heavily with multiple IV lines running into her body. Multiple doctors crowded the room, making sure each line was still clearly attached and the liquids being pumped into her had no blockage. Then she went back into the darkness. Next time she awoke, the lines were all out and she was resting in a bed however opening her eyes alone drained her of energy. She was also faintly aware of a flying, bird-like creature watching her. She fell back into the darkness. This was 8 years ago. There had been an entirely different lifetime for her once before, yet the cooperation decided she was getting too strong and decided to, perse reset her.

Her room within the facility was probably the most luxurious out of them all. She had smooth, pink walls encapsulating a king-size bed, a wall-length glass wardrobe stocked to the brim with clothes and shoes, a make-up table similarly stocked to the brim, a 32-inch television with access to all channels, and a plethora of books stacked on a bookcase as well was paper and different kinds of pens.
    She had awoken in her bed, cotton sheets covering her as if it were another simple day. Irene climbed out of the bed and switched out of her nightgown, dropping it into a small laundry basket kept beside the door. She had left her room shortly after in search of breakfast, only to see a person bolt past her door with... was that tentacles? What's going on now? She slowly stalked the person, making sure to stay well behind and expertly navigated the floor to escape all the small nooks and crannies that would cause a sound to be produced. She knew exactly what room the person entered and could predict the following chaos yet still waited, watching patiently. Irene had no intent on 'escaping' the facility again yet wouldn't mind having a look beyond the walls - it had been a long time since she had seen the world and she could use this as an excuse. I'm sure the faculty staff won't mind! , she argued to herself.
    Behind her,
    Fluff idly flapped its wings whilst keeping guard, making sure nothing new flanked them - staff wouldn't be harmed anyway since Fluff had learnt to trust them... even though it took 3 lives for that to happen.

#17 Nejat, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  18. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Unaware of the creepy little girl that followed them, Arc and Violet ran through the halls of the facility. Their speed was enhanced, much to the surprise of Arc. As they ran, Arc read the manual, though with much difficulty.
    "Oh, hey. Radar."
    Upon reading the radar note about the suit in the manual, Arc pressed the button, activating a cursor in his visor. Using the cursor, he looked to a corner to pop up a menu and accessed the radar from their turning it on. Dots began to pop up on the radar, giving enemy positions away.
    "Three enemies to the left! Four to the front!"
    Having been warned of the threat, Violet ran close to the wall, whipping around and piercing the guards to death with her tentacles while Arc shot the others down with his energy pistol.
    "Thanks for that."
    "No problem. Hey, care to use our old code names?"
    "Seriously? Go through that trouble?"
    "It was just an idea."
    "Well, I see no reason why not, Argon."
    "Glad to work with you, Grey Death."
    After this short delay, they resumed their escape. On they made their way through the hall, taking down enemies along the way as a tag team. But Arc was unable to help but notice two dots constantly persisted behind them, only advancing when they did.
    "I think we are being followed."
    "Of course we are. The whole security force is following us."

#18 Core, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  19. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Irene kept following. All security personnel which saw her quickly backed off and those who didn't, soon did after having eye-contact.
    As they got closer to an deceased workers,Fluff emit a small burst of the gas he was made up. The gas which came into contact with the people would immediately begin to break down their atomic structure, soon leaving nothing behind.

20. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    The room quickly filled with mechanical buzzing, medical equipment beeping and Bran's screams. The arms slowly inject the strange vials, and with each something unnatural happens to Bran, his skin began to crack and fly away as if ash, other parts boiled and bubbled like a pot of hot water, fire had been burning in patches of his skin but leaving no burn marks. Bran's skin grew red as if over come with a fever, the redder he grew so to did the table, glowing as if bran's body heat was starting to melt the table.Dr Artinz and Miss Valen simply looked on, the doctor scribbling a few notes while telling Nurse Valen to monitor bran's vitals. After the fifth injection the arms stopped, no longer under constant indescribable pain Bran began to pant heavily, the beeping died down to semi-normal levels.
    After a few seconds Bran furiously yelled at Dr Artinz and attempted to get up despite being strained by large metal cuffs, much to Bran's surprise his hands pass through the metal cuffs as if they were made of butter. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS YO-AaaaaAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Just as Bran's reached around the doctor's neck the Sixth vial was started. "My, my, my boy you realize that what you just did requires your skin to generate at the very least several thousand degrees. Do stay alive, you are proving quite... promising, and just think just two more sessions, think you can hold on?" unphased by how Bran nearly attacked him Dr Artinz continued watching as if he expected what just happened.
    As the vials continued on similar effects from the first patch happened only in a lesser degree, but the monitors showing his vitals rapidly blinded, beeped and buzzed. After the tenth vial Bran's body collapsed back onto the table unable to move. It was but a short beak before the last dose of vials, which showed no effect on bran's body but caused his vitals to dip sharply. As the last vial was started Bran's vitals had stopped, Miss Valen showed a smile befitting a witch as she was the monitor screens stop. Dr Artinz however approached Bran's head and opened one off his eyes. He grinned as Bran's once sky blue eyes had been replaced with the colors of a raging inferno, reds, oranges yellows and blues danced and flicked in his iris as if they were on fire. Miss Valen's monitor began to beep and buzz once again, slowly but steadily it returned to normal.
    "Go get a group of guards, 3 should suffice. I'll have someone replace the restraints to the table. Well don't just stand there Valen GO" Dumbfounded at Bran living nusre Valen tried to stammer a response but then simply followed the doctor's orders and went to get a group of guards.

An uncertain amount of time had passed but as Bran had just started to stir he vaguely heard a voice. "Go inform that fool he is up, and be quick about it your MAIN concern is MY safety despite what that fool says. Do you understand me, I'll have you fired and turned into the next that if you don't" Miss Valen... Bran had recognized the voice but was unsure as to who she was speaking to. Looking around he had noticed he was back on the table and from a glance still intact. as he moved his fingers to check his motor skills he snapped his fingers and a spark appeared. What the hell... His snap had drawn the attention of the two guards in the room who immediately raised their guns at him, both seemed on edge. Bran looked at the guards and saw there were armed with rifles and a sidearm. After a few seconds the guards lowered their weapons and went back to being on watch. Seeing the guards Bran decided to study his surroundings as now a wrong move could mean being shot, that is when he noticed something etched on his cuffs. UNL.....there is no way.... Bran's eyes lit up. if the markings were right that means his cuffs were unlocked and useless. He snapped his fingers again creating another spark, and snapped again. Another spark, then a third and a fourth, he switched hands to make sure he wasn't having beginners luck. Now I've got one shot at this Bran's snapped had annoyed one of the guards "Cut that out you little shit" he barked to which bran snapped again and again. Angry the guard walked over ready to hit Bran when he snapped one more time only this time a bright flash was emitted blinding all in the room.

OoT: Long post is long, gonna finish it up in the next post but after that I'll be out and about the facility