Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Earn Money Online

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by vikkiharto, Mar 16, 2020.

1. vikkiharto I violated the rules when I shouldn't have Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Guys, does anoyone have experience in earn money online?

2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Really online paying work is risky it is a lot safer to just give your resume off to a hand full of real life places and let the fish bite ( metaphorical ofcorse) and wait until you get some experience then work on online work. Or the stock market . then again there are a hand full of things that you can do to add to your online resume like

1. try to become a mod or staff on a discord server

2. try to become staff on an online site { my first online job was on gamejolt before working here } now most online work is volunteer but it can help you get an online job or help you get a job where ya use excel or basic html,java,php,css

3.try youtube twitch or vimo
    other then that I don't realy know

#2 shedninja, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  3. gasakiichi I violated the rules when I shouldn't have Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I want to try to invest money in cryptocurrency.

#3 gasakiichi, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2020
  4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    No experience with earning online as a source of income or crypto currency but there are ways to supplement your income.

The best method I know of is taking part in online surveys which give you points for your time to swap for rewards (giftcards or PayPal balance).

5. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    rely there are safer ways to earn money online jobs can be risky even something like online poker or stocks have there form of risk be safe and only use cold hard real cash ie offline jobs

6. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    As a Twitch streamer, I do not recommend streaming unless you can get a 720p streaming setup or better. It's a tough gig with an even tougher crowd. Growth is slow even with large active communities to be part of. Although, if you are a consistent VR-chatter you can build a community quick, but those that pay aren't going to usually watch VR-chatters unless you're part of the Floof Squad. Alternatively, if you have a face rig or use the program SUUVA, you can quickly gain recognition for having a virtual avatar while you play games. Communities that surround VA-Gamers are growing and there seems to be quite the market for not actually putting one's face on the internet.

My rig is pretty good, but with my content and streaming frequency I can only average about 30 per stream. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and it's taken me 2 years to go from no one, to being a Twitch Affiliate. Unless you have no time on your hands and can dedicate yourself to streaming, I don't recommend it at all. It's fun, a great hobby, but it's not a bread winner.

You can look into indi developers for games though. A lot of them will pay a small compensation fee for you to try out their game. But again, It's not a Bread Winner. Making money online isn't as easy as people say it is. I agree with the above statements, if you aren't playing the stock market or some kind of site manager, you're not going to make much.

I hope this helps.

7. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    I can support saying that indi game developers get paid nothing as I use to be one