Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

E3 2013

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vapen, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Vapen Probably Asleep

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Well it's that time of year again, I've made this thread for the past few years, and figured I'd make it again. Sadly though, this year I will be working, but I will be recording everything.

G4 seems to be dead, so that seems to have killed one network that airs it, but Spike will be airing and showing everything. You can also watch it on gamespot.com/e3/live/ and gamespot.com/e3/press-conference/

What's everyone looking forward to this year? Consoles? Games?

Also, Konami did there pre e3 show, check it out: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gamespot-live/?event=konami-pre-e3-show-2013&tag=Topslot;Slot1

2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Luckily I dont have work for any of the E3 days! Now to find a drinking game....

Not too sure what to look forward to this year. Yeah new consoles are being shown...but very little about them really catches my interest. Maybe i'll hope for some long awaited sequels and new IPs.

3. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Drinking game- every time the word tv is said drink
    I dont know what games are really gonna be there so i'm just curious of what is going to be announced really and the xbox one really has to show up big time here to gain any positive opinions

4. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Drinking game- every time the word tv is said drink
    I dont know what games are really gonna be there so i’m just curious of what is going to be announced really and the xbox one really has to show up big time here to gain any positive opinions
    Better choose something weak then because xbox alone would kill you if you go for something strong.

5. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I have almost no interest anymore with the next consoles. However it would be nice if there was word of any new sequels of some older games. Of course the games I'm thinking about might need a full blown remake.

6. Vapen Probably Asleep

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I've actually been holding back on doing much research since I don't expect to much. I mean I read a couple articles, like ones pertaining to Nintendo, couple of them said something about a possible new Smash bros and Mario Kart, but idk, would be the only reason for me to get a Wii U.

As far as the consoles, I'll wait awhile, will probably get a PS4 since most people I know will use that more (They already play PS3 more then the 360).

I guess a lot of the titles I really want are already known like, Halo 5, AC 4, and Splinter Cell Black List.

I also read an article earlier this week, said something about there being no Tales games planned for the next gen at this point. Of course that better change!

7. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    ..... a possible new Smash bros and Mario Kart, but idk, would be the only reason for me to get a Wii U.

First party games are Nintendo's saving grace. Will we see a new Zelda game?

I also read an article earlier this week, said something about there being no Tales games planned for the next gen at this point. Of course that better change!

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles is being made for PS3. Both games + extra content = happy me.

8. Vapen Probably Asleep

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Vapen wrote:
    ….. a possible new Smash bros and Mario Kart, but idk, would be the only reason for me to get a Wii U.
    First party games are Nintendo’s saving grace. Will we see a new Zelda game?

Well Nintendo wasn't holding a major conference this year, there was info leaked about a new Zelda, but what I saw in the image was just the Wind Waker image.

I'll be watching Ubisoft and Sony tonight! Assassin's Creed and Destiny!!! PUMPED!!!!

Also, saw it coming too, but I love that EA is gonna make a new Star Wars Battlefront. I'll watch Microsoft and EA when I get a chance.

9. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Sony has won everything. It's just so fucking beautiful man. None of the crap and its cheaper than the Xbone. It's just too perfect.

10. Exis Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  11. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Available on PS4.

12. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Battlefront....the moment i have been waiting for has arrived. some other cool stuff like kh3 but the main thing i took of this was the last shadow of doubt is gone ps4>xbox1 in nigh every area

13. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    some other cool stuff like kh3 but the main thing i took of this was the last shadow of doubt is gone ps4>xbox1 in nigh every area

I agree with every word deeply except nigh.

14. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Sony reaffirmed me of their greatness. They can continue having my love child.

15. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I admit I was initially giddy with excitement because Sony was pushing all the right buttons, but then they had to go and pull subscription fees for online play while they had us all nice and buttered up over used games and DRM.

Clever Sony, but I award you no points. I know, I know. I'm the bad guy, but I'm sorry. I knew it was too good to be true.

My full commentary here: http://minisiets.blogspot.com/2013/06/sony-e3-2013-conference-so-close-but.html

16. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I've heard both $5 and $10 a month for Playstation Plus subscriptions. Either way that's cheap as shit.

17. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    True story, so I made dis, nya ;)

18. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I suck at shooters and never play online so I still have no problems with the PS Plus online deal. I mean really it doesn't seem that bad anyway, but there's always the equivalent of the hikikomori of games who never uses online functionality who won't be affected. And really, Sony puts good games up on it... Really I think that if they take something from Microsoft, this is basically the equivalent of buying the same pair of nikes.

19. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
  20. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    October is going to be a good month for Nintendo, releasing Wind Waker and X and Y. Wonder if that's some financial date like the end or start of a quarter.