Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by plantkingman, Nov 27, 2013.

1. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone ever heard or watched this anime before? It is the story of a ghost girl who is trapped at a prestigious school in Japan that has about 60 years of history. Nia a young freshman gets lost in the old school building and he meets the ghost of a girl who knows nothing of her past and the girl is surprised to see her. Wanting to uncover the mysterious behind her death the ghost girl creates a club and two girls joins the club uncovering different stories of ghosts at the school. Only Nia and another girl in the club can see her while the other girl cannot while she is a bit of an airhead.

This anime can also fit into the psychological part of the forum as well because it gets to be psychological when Nia finally learns how the ghostly president died. Its also in English that's how I watched it because that's how I prefer my anime's to be.