Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Dubbing Delay Due To Covid-19

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by shedninja, Apr 11, 2020.

1. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Sucks I know but that is the reason why the dubs have been slow on coming out on the site now some eps have still been coming out but not as many as normal so please hang on they are working on a fix

As in giving the voice actors the tools they need to act from home now I have no clue when this will be resolved but when the eps are out in official dubs it will be on the site

more info here​
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/funimation-has-delayed-dub-releases-so-employees-c/1100-6474954/

funamation​
    https://www.funimation.com/blog/202...ub-delays&utm_content=winter-spring&utm_term=

also because of dmca my hero won't be on the site sorry about that
    this doesn't mean that it will be right away but I have hope that by the next few months we should be getting back to normal

#1 shedninja, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  • shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    looks like dubbing is getting back to the way it use to be it will still be a bit slow but other then that looks like were over the hump

• shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Japan shutting down again I'm opening this back up unfortunately we can expect for dubbing to go down again because of the wonderful Corona virus