Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Drifting Back Into A Bad Mindset

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The_Lullabye, Mar 23, 2018.

1. The_Lullabye Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Hey all, good ol pony here. just this pat week I've found myself in an increasingly hostilic mindset towards my coworker. I'm not asking for therapuetic level help unless one of us is one, but I'm pretty much at the same point that got me to drink myself out of my emergency medical services job. Basically i found myself looking at purchases to kill all my coworkers there and drank alcohol to get myself fired- finally I may add- to remove that problem from my psyche.

This past week is getting me to feeling the same way of my current job. I broke the windshield of my car by throwing my keys at it out of rage.

I'll read your help if youll give it. I'm drunk as crap right now and unsure how sober I'll be this weekend but I'll do my best to check in.

I guess I'm asking for sympathies even though it's mildly effective.

I'm sorry more or less just ranting in a more or less desirable manner here.