Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working Dragonball Super Episodes 1-65

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by Bennet Jackson, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:23 PM.

1. Bennet Jackson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi can you re upload of Dragonball Super episodes 1-65 to bluray version instead of the aired on tv?

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    If someone has them ripped and uploaded to the internet, they might eventually replace the ones we have. The reason you're getting the TV Aired versions are because those get added sooner by those who are able to stream and record them as the episodes air, thus they get listed sooner on a weekly basis instead of in batches like it used to be for some of the older anime and anime that aren't privy to simuldub treatment. The only difference between the Blu-ray version and the TV version might be the song versions and any English text that isn't part of the Blu-ray releases. The picture quality will still be the same.

Since this was posted in the Report Broken Anime section, I'm marking this thread as "Working."

3. Bennet Jackson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I don't know where to post a request but the difference between the tv version and bluray that the ending songs cut short and no preview. If you don't want to I understand.