Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Important Donations Due Aug

Discussion in 'Information & Updates' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Server payment is due by the end of the month. Ads have been turned off so we have to rely on donations in order to meet server payment to keep the site up an running.In order to pay our server we need your help, please consider donating, even if its just 1.00 every little bit helps
    Thank you for your continued support
    https://www.gofundme.com/justdubs-server-fees

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bumping thread as a reminder that server bills will be due at the end of the month. Every little bit helps keeps the server alive, even if it's $1. If we do not reach our goal the site will be taken down due to insufficient funds.

We are also running ad free, so alternatively, if anyone knows of an ad host we can use that we are not already banned from, please contact Sporadic [here].

Donations of $5 or more are still eligible for Forum Perks as a thank you. Verify your donation with @Sporadic and choose a perk from this [list], based on the amount you donated.
    $5 Tier
    "Distant Past" - Your post will look like it came from Dubtopia but better
    "Take Refuge" - Your post will look like it came from JustDubs Refuge
    "Flash Back" - Your post will look like it came from Justdubs
    "Since When?" - Your post will look like it came from Just Reviews

$10 Tier
    "I Love JDO" - Your backdrop will have have a custom Arisu or Kami
    "JDO Fan" - You will have a Custom Profile

$20 Tier
    "I love Anime!" - Custom Backdrop -- (forum posts; see mine or Miss Elegent Serenity for example background picture).
    "ZAP" - Your posts will have a storm effect -- (forum posts; see [this] for an example)
    "Shine Bright" - Sparkle Effect on your username -- (see Delta's username for an example)
    "Define Yourself!" - Custom title under your user name -- (see mine or Miss Elegent Serenity for an example. It's directly below the username)
    "Added Style" - Custom post count rank image -- (directly below the Justdubian badge for members/non-staff)
    "True Blue" - Light blue style posts
    "Touch of Gray" - Light gray style posts

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wandering_Smoke

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for posting in an old thread, but I didn't see any other option.

How much do you need each month to keep this site (sites) running?
    I live on an extremely limited budget so I can't help much, but I like this site. I migrated here from StramAnime. ..I really hate seeing anime sites die so I will help all I can.

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    we usually host the campaigns when we need the funds to pay for the server. It all varys each month as we have some hosts due every month and some are due quarterly, when we have the ads up and running we dont do campaigns, our site owner turned the ads off due to a decrease in the ad sense and he is planning to look into why, with the holiday season things are a bit chaotic for everyone. Spor has been working a lot and hasnt had the time to be on much to do any site work.

We do have a pateron account that some have pledge to you are more than welcome to join that.
    https://www.patreon.com/JustAnimeNetwork
    We usually post our go fund me campaigns on our fb pages, the main site and our forums.