Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Digimon Con Announced For February 26, 2022

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by DubAnimeLover, Dec 22, 2021.

1. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    This was actually announced last week but I didn't post it on here because... well... this forum is dead-ish honestly. But I'll share it anyway just because I can lol.

Also... I'm not sure if this is the right area for this but this is where I put it. It's possible some anime stuff is shown off here as well (like potentially some of the recent seasons to receive english dubs). So if a mod thinks this belongs elsewhere... they can put it where they think it belongs.

So... this got announced sometime last week. Last Thursday I believe.

As you can see... it's going to be an online streamed event worldwide for Digimon.

Notice how it says 'games' there? PLURAL. It shouldn't be hard to figure out what my main hope is for what is going to be shown here. :oops:

Will it? Who knows. IT NEEDS TO BE though. It's practically my only hope at this point. :(

So... I just have to try to keep my sanity until this event happens. :confused:

Notice something else?

Yep. It's the exact same week as Pokemon Day/the next Pokemon Presents more than likely. I'm pretty sure it's just a very bizarre and odd coincidence. It's just... ironic really lol. But now I get to participate in both!! Perfectly fine by me!! :p

So yeah... I STILL HAVE MY EXPECTATION WAY TOO HIGH FOR THIS. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    sounds digirific

• DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    PSA: This is now officially one month away.

I CAN DO THIS. DIGIMON WILL RISE AGAIN.

:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  • shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    sounds awesome

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    It is now officially one week away from happening. At this point... all I can really do is just hope for the best. Here are my hopes and dreams.

Update on 02 movie (revealed last year)
    English Dub for Adventure 2020 confirmed (speculated and rumored. Unknown. Not sure where it would go other than Netflix unless they shock everyone and it ends up on Toonami or something)
    English Dub for Ghost Game confirmed? (doubtful tbh. If it took this long to potentially dub the reboot it will likely take just as long for Ghost Game to get dubbed)
    Digimon Survive re-reveal with release date confirmation (The re-reveal seems likely. It's just unknown if they'll give a solid date or not. tbh... we need one at this point. It'll be featured in one way or another for sure because they wouldn't have specifically mentioned it by name in the question form if it wasn't. I'm hoping for a solid and specific release date but that seems more like a pipe dream than anything else)
    Teaser/reveal of the next Digimon console game after Digimon Survive (seems unlikely tbh. They probably want to focus on one game at a time but considering how long they've made us wait for Survive... I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility for them to 'make up for it' so to speak with a teaser or reveal of the next Digimon game that will be coming out after Survive. At best they'll give a 2023 release window or at worst they'll just give the 'now in development' text)

As far as other stuff... I'm expecting some of the other mobile games to come over to the U.S. Digimon Super Rumble seems like an obvious one but stuff like New Century might come over as well as whatever the new one is that's being worked on for China or whatever.

I just don't want to look like an idiot at this point *goes to sob in a corner* ;-;

Slightly important edit:

REMINDER TWEET!! :eek:

#5 DubAnimeLover, Feb 19, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2022

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    RED ALERT. WE HAVE A SCHEDULE EVERYONE.

[​IMG]

DIGIMON SURVIVE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A PART OF THE FIRST SEGMENT. totally hasn't begun to pray for a release date to be revealed

Not only that... DO YOU SEE. HOW LONG. THE GAME SEGMENT. IS?!

It's freaking just as long (technically LONGER) than a NINTENDO DIRECT.

I...

just....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*DAL can not be reached at this time. Please leave a message after the.... SOUNDS OF PASSING OUT ONTO THE FLOOR*

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I'm extremely nervous... scared... upset... sad... and depressed all at the same time right now.

Almost 9 hours until THE MOMENT OF TRUTH.

I...

just...

*sighs*

:confused:

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Well the game segment is over. I'm still waiting for the anime segment.

They showed A LOT of stuff from Digimon Survive.

Problem is... there's still no release date. All they did was ask fans to 'wait a little longer' and that they would share more 'soon' but didn't say how soon 'soon' actually.

This is the official excuse for the issues. Which doesn't make me feel any better.

I may not update this anymore. I guess it's time to just be hyped for XC3 and maybe FFXVI instead.