Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired Devil's Line Epi 10 Unable To Download

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by SkeLo, Jun 24, 2018.

1. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Hey (@Laximus) and team

Unfortunately latest Devil's Line epi 10 is not downloadable at present..

Would you at your earliest convenience please have this looked into

Greatly appreciated

2. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    How very odd...anyway it should be replaced now, enjoy!

3. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0

Thank you my friend (as always), your workmanship is exceptional...

Hey since Spor was saying that things are getting a bit tight with keeping the site/ forums/ etc for JD going... what does that mean for you?

If I could I would pay for the site myself... but if it gets shutdown what does that mean actual?!?

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The site won’t be shutting down, thanks to fans donating, we were able to make the server payment on time. What happened is we had to turn off our ads, due to Complaints of malacious ads, we want to look for a better ad host that doesn’t throw out random malicious ads, we want something that is safer for our users.
    With the ads being turned off last month (which is what is used to pay for the server) we had to reach out to our users and fans for some assistance as Spor and myself couldn’t pay it out of pocket this time. We had to fork out around 400.00 to get our only vehicle up and running which has us a little strapped at the moment. So everything kinda hit hard for us the last few weeks.
    I believe IF the site were to ever shut down it would pretty much just be temporary until 1 payment is made or 2 we find a cheaper host or 3 (which would be the very last resort) the site would be put up for auction and someone else would own it. But I don’t foresee that ever happening unless shit hits the fan lol. We love the site and our community to much to just let it go and will fight tooth and nail to keep it up and running.

Thankfully we have a lot of users and fans that help out when we really need it. Between them and our hard working staff the site wouldn’t be up and running like it is today. :) sorry didn’t mean to chime in on your question to Lax I just wanted to help ease the worry of the site.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1