Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Dark Horse To Release Oh My Goddess! Omnibus Manga

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    North American publisher Dark Horse Comics announced during its Oh My Goddess! 20th Anniversary panel at Anime Expo on Saturday that it will release omnibus editions of Kosuke Fujishima's Oh My Goddess! manga. The series will span 15 omnibus volumes with a larger art size, improved paper, and extra color art inserts.

Fujishima began the manga in Monthly Afternoon in 1988, and Dark Horse Comics published the 45th manga volume in North America last December. The manga inspired an original video anime series, three television series with a special, and three additional original anime DVDs. Fujishima ended the manga series in April.