Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Daily AMVs

Discussion in 'AMVs' started by sayWut, Jan 6, 2015.

1. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Found an AMV today? then post it Here!

The Goal of this thread is to have a days worth of creative, diverse and interesting AMVs.
    Which will then be archived!
    Then a new day Will start, as they always do.

Warning - Find the time to at least get the editors name who made it and preferably a link to there source or work, Such as the the www.animemusicvideos.org
    if you cant a name will do fine.

#1 sayWut, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  2. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Music Illusion - Anime MV

This has been a fav of mine, its sleek and the use of editing here is great, the sync and the uniqueness of this amv makes this all the better!
    Editor - aresshiachan85

3. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Animegraphy 2013 - Anime MV

Editor- qyll ( maybe found here www.animemusicvideos.org )

The use of music and in anime dub voices, bring this amv to another level, its amazxingly unuiqe, and has vast amount of anime used, its fluid, and the effects used are precise with not going overboard! imo. The transitional flow again is spot on! Love it.

4. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    "Pardon Me"

Editor - Enlux [AKROSS Con 2013]

I just love it, good camera work, and great editing, the editing is sly and can really be seen during the later half of the amv​

5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Honestly @sayWut I didn't like that one. I like Hyouka, It is even one of my favourite Kyoani series but damn you had to share one with the slowest song. I can't stand slow songs, I hate them with a passion. I had to skip through it just to see the editing in the later half, which I will agree with you it was well done.
    It was just soooo slow, I'm hoping for a faster one the next time the daily part of this thread kicks in.
    More like Animegraphy please.

6. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Animegraphy 2012

Editor - qyll
    Anime used
    Anime:.hack//Beyond the World, 009 Re:Cyborg, A Channel + smile, A Letter to Momo, Accel World, Acchi Kocchi, Ai mi! Moe can change!, Aikatsu!, AKB0048, Amagami SS+, The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, Another, Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de, Aquarion Evol, Arata Naru Sekai: Mirai-hen, Arcana Famiglia, Asa Made Jugyou Chu!, Bakuman 2, Bakuman 3, Beelzebub, Berserk Golden Age, Binbougami ga!, Black Rock Shooter (TV), Bleach, BLOOD-C: The Last Dark, Bodacious Space Pirates, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai (OVA), Brave10, Btoom!, Busou Chuugakusei Basket Army, Busou Shinki, Buta, C3 (OVA), Campione! ~Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou~, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Chibi Devi!, Chihayafuru, Chitose Get You!!, Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter, Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito (OVA), Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland (OVA), Code:breaker, Corpse Party: Missing Footage (OVA), Cross Fight B-Daman, Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai, Danball Senki W, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Dantalian no Shoka: Ibarahime (OVA), Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (OVA), Detective Conan, Digimon Xros Wars, Dog Days 2, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebi Sugawa Koukou Tenmonbu, Eureka Seven AO, Evangelion: 3.0 You Can [Not] Redo, Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix, Fate/Zero, Folktales From Japan, Fuse Teppou Musume no Torimonochou, Gakkatsu!, Ginga e Kickoff, Gintama, Girls und Panzer, Gokujo, Gothicmade: Hana no Utame, Guilty Crown, Gyo: Tokyo Fish Attack, Hagure yuusha no estetica, Haitai Nanafa, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Hakuouki: Reimei-roku, Haru wa Kuru, Hayate no Gotoku! Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Hellsing Ultimate, Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb, High School DxD, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira, Hiiro no Kakera, Hiiro no Kakera Dai Ni Shō, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Holy Knight, Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere 2, Hunter X Hunter (2011), Hyouge Mono, Hyouka, Idolmaster, The (OVA), Inazuma Eleven GO!, Initial D 5th Stage, Inu x Boku Secret Service, Ippatsu Hicchuu!! Davender, Ixion Saga DT, Jewelpet Kira Deco!, Jewelpet Sunshine, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (2012), Jormungand, Jormungand: Perfect Order, Joshiraku, K, Kamisama Kiss, Kids on the Slope (Sakamichi no Apollon), Kill Me Baby, Kimi no Iru Machi, Kimi to Boku 2, Kingdom, Kiss×sis (OVA), The Knight in the Area, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Koi-ken! (ONA), Kokoro Connect, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Ningyo Hiroimashita (OVA), Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru!, Kore wa Zombie desu ka - Of the Dead, Kuroko no Baske, Kuromajo-san ga Toru, Kuttsukiboshi, Kyou no Asuka Show, Kyousougiga 2, Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam, Litchi DE Hikari Club, Little Busters!, Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna, Magi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha the Movie 2nd A's, Mahou Tsukai Nara Miso o Kue, Maji de Otaku na English! Ribbon-chan: Eigo de Tatakau Mahou Shoujo, Maken-ki! (OVA), Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust, Marimo no Hana ~Saikyou Butouha Shougakusei Densetsu~, Medaka Box, Medaka Box Abnormal, Minami-ke (OVA), Minori Scramble, Mirai Nikki, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Monsuno, Moyashimon Returns, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, Nagareboshi Lens, Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power, Naruto Shippuuden, Natsuiro Kiseki, Natsume Yuujinchou Shi, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Nazo no Kanojo X, Nekogami Yaoyorozu (OVA), Nerawareta Gakuen, New Prince of Tennis, Nisemonogatari, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Finale, One Off, One Piece, Onii-chan Dakeko Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne, Otome Nadeshiko Koi Techou, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru: Futari no Elder, Ozma, Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!, Persona 4: The Animation, PES: Peace Eco Smile,* Phi Brain: Puzzle of God, Plastic Nee-san, Pocket Monsters Black and White, Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes! Season 2, Polar Bear's Café, Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki, Precure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi, Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream, Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future, Psycho-Pass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part I, Puka Puka Juju, Queen’s Blade: Rebellion, Recorder and Randsell, Recorder and Randsell Re, Rinne no Lagrange, Rinne no Lagrange 2, Robotics;Notes, Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Shin Kyoto Hen, Sacred Seven: Shirogane no Tsubasa, Saint Seya Omega, Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A, Sakura Wars: Kanadegumi, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Sankarea, Scryed, Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2, Seitokai Yakuidomo (OVA), Sengoku Collection, Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Shake-Chan, Shakugan No Shana III, Shiba Inuko-san, Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan, Shinpo no Hou, Shinsekai Yori, Shiran Puri, Sket Dance, Smile pretty cure, Sora no Kiseki, Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Space Brothers, Squid Girl, Steins;Gate (Special), Strike Witches The Movie, Suite Precure, Sukitte Ii Na Yo, Sword Art Online, Tales of Symphonia, Tamayura (OVA), Tanken Driland, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes: Act 2, Tari Tari, Teekyuu, The Four Seasons, The World God Only Knows (OVA), Thermae Romae, Tiger & Bunny - The Beginning, To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers, To Love-Ru Darkness, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Toriko, Toshokan Sensou: Kakumei no Tsubasa, Touhou Unofficial Doujin Anime: A Summer Day's Dream, Traveling Daru, Tsuritama, Upotte!!, Usagi Drop (Special), Waiting in the Summer, Wasurenagumo, The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki, Wooser No Sono Higurashi, Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Yuri Seijin Naoko-san, Yuru Yuri 2, Yurumates 3D, Zero no Tsukaima F, Zetman, Zetsuen no Tempest

Music: A fine frenzy - Near to You, Justice - Helix, The Apples in Stereo - Told You Once, Uyama Hiroto - One Dream
    Another animegraphy , there just great! not much hard styled editing, just the mass amount of time spent sorting and placing the right clips, to get the right mood going, which changed a lot in this one imo. How long ths guy spent doing this I have no idea..
    Yea its a very slow paced for sure, how could you not like the song! I love it :p its an addictive song and shame on you for skipping through it! and well this thread i tend to mix and match, and everyone's welcome to contribute, I like to get all sorts of styles in, i missed a few days last time so ill be posting another one later on. I hope this one maybe is more satisfying , it has bit of everything, sure its not a mega action packed one but each AMV has there own uniqueness. and yea I loved Hyouka, was a great anime, shes such a curious girl....

7. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    When I said more like Animegraphy I simply meant the style of mash ups not actually more of his previous AMVs. Although the 2012 version was decent enough. I think my order from qyll go
    Animgraphy 2013>Animegraphy 2012>Animegraphy 2014
    Yeah his most recent one kind of disappointed me despite having even more cuts due to the sheer speed in anime change. I found the songs worse and the clips didn't fit together as well.

I typically hate slow songs, I need something much quicker and catchier otherwise I grow bored and skip through, if not just stop the video all together.
    Those curious eyes of hers I swear, no wonder he couldn't exactly say no.

8. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    yea the 2013 version was great, I dont know, maybe he runs out of ideas , I mean it takes a lot of thought process and motivation to do these style of AMVs Im sure, that's why i still have yet to do one, each time i try and start an amv it feels like I am hitting a brick wall where I cant think of , what would fit here?, does this style of music fit with the anime? what am I actually trying to convey in this amv, etc ^^ for example the one im working on now, i don't know where im going, but im going to call it a practice run amv since its beeen a while for my last one.

I do know what you mean, Im generally a fan of quicker songs, slow paced ones are just imo dull, but i just didn't find it with that "pardon me " song, yes it was slow but the beat and rhythm i just generally liked quite a lot.

9. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Fracture

Editor Gorz
    Awards:
    BEST VIDEO
    BEST ROMANCE
    BEST ORIGINAL CONCEPT
    BEST TECHNICAL WORK
    BEST PRESENTATION
    enough said about this one. ​

10. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Into The Labyrinth [60 FPS]

Editor - lolligerjoj
    awards
    Video of the Year
    Best Action Video
    Best Horror Video
    Best Use of Instrumental Music
    Nan Desu Kan 2013:
    Winner of Category X
    Best In Show Audience Choice
    Best In Show Editors Choice
    Big Contest 2013:
    2nd Place Overall
    Most Original Video
    Best Editing
    Best Action Video
    Best Horror/Psychedelic Video
    Anime Expo 2013:
    Best Drama/Horror
    San Japan 2013:
    Best Action
    Kumoricon 2013:
    Winner of the "Intensity" category
    Audience Choice at the AMV Show 2013 in St. Petersburg

Regardless of your a fan of the music here is that the amount of time and editing to make this was spectacular , not only is everything sync and scenes placed to perfect, we then have the effects. But not only this, this user used a sophisticated program called " Twixtor " to in fact turn it inot a 60 Fps anime. Which requires a lot of practice time and damn pataince, just brilliant. ​

11. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Do What You Wanna Do AMV (Dj Earworm Mashup 2014)

Editor JessD Amvs
    Anime Used (brace Yoself)
    Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation
    Kyoukai no Kanata
    Zetsuen no Tempest
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    rosario x vampire
    Nichijou
    Tamako Market
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Sakura trick
    Break Blade (Movie)
    Gunbuster 2
    Last Exile
    Supercell PV
    Kagerou Project
    Angel beats
    Macross Frontier
    Love Idol
    Kill la kill
    Free!
    Mawaru Penguindrum
    Noragami
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Guilty Crown
    Munto
    Gurren Lagann
    Kiss x sis
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
    Naruto
    ao no exorcist
    Shakugan no Shana
    Black butler
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    K-project
    Yogurting
    kuroko no basuke
    ookiku furikabutte
    Haikyū!!
    Children Who Chase Lost Voices
    Fate zero
    mirai nikki
    attack on titan
    persona 4
    Death note
    Sword art online
    Dragon ball zero
    Is This a Zombie?
    Code Geass
    Wolf children
    Should eater
    Hunter x Hunter
    One piece
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    K-on
    Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
    Black rock shooter
    Kids on the Slope
    Akame ga Kill!
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
    Monogatari Series
    A Certain Magical Index
    haruhi suzumiya
    Thought how the pace was brilliantly done, and the atmosphere changes a hell of a lot. A really good fast paced amv, yet not so fast that you cant actually see a thing!

12. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0

#12 sayWut, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  13. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    AGE RESTRICTED

Editor - Zest
    Title - Karton

Anime: Shimoneta, KissxSis, Shomin Sample, Ladies vs Buttlers, Haiyore, Dagashi Kashi, Spice and Wolf, Highschool DxD
    Music: Pixie Paris - Es Rappelt im Karton

possibly one of the most suggestive AMV ive seen. That said cant discredit the amount of editing and time that went into this one.

14. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    「AMV」Anime mix- Panic

Amv made by:Manas&RedSonar

Anime used
    Kyoukai no kanata Fate series Soul eater Owari no seraph Hellsing Bungou stray dogs Drifters Gintama Akame ga kill Berseker Tokyo ghoul D.Gray-man Katanagatari Shingeki no kyojin Re:zero Nanatsu no taizai Mob psycho 100 Noragami

A pretty fitting AMV, scenes well places, nice transitions with some nice masking, not effect heavy which is nice. Plus loved the Song!​

15. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    One Punch Man [Dubstep AMV] Colorblind x Breakdown

Song - Songs: Colorblind - Panda Eyes, Noisestorm - Breakdown VIP.
    Editor - LilVizored99

Ive always found it hard to make a dubstep AMV, but IMO I found this fitting, with dusbtep AMVs you can somewhat throw clips in to make something rather interesting and pretty great!​

16. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Time Out - Anime MV ♫ AMV

editos: madaraxD, -Kyros-, [key]Scarlet, diegao94, gabber1991md, riccardocasu, xDieguitoAMV, xDreww & OversoulZero.

Anime - Steins Gate, Nisemonogatari, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Chaos Head, Macross Frontier, Freezing, Black Rock Shooter, One Piece

Loved the user of dodge, overlays and screen layers. This is an amv where effects have worked amazingly, truly outstanding. I cant fault anything with it​

17. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    AMV - POP Culture - Bestamvsofalltime Anime MV ♫

POP Culture amv edited by Cynic w/ Fury

Anime: K-ON, K-ON!!, Sankarea, Zankyou no Terror, Hyouka, Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, Macross Frontier, Love Life! School Idol Project, Persona 4 the Animation, Gangsta, Kyoukai no Kanata, Psycho Pass, Fate/ Zero, Girl, Record, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Kara no Kyoukai
    Music: Icon for Hire - Pop Culture, Krewella - Broken Record

Amazing use of different characters to portray a single character you wouldn't necessarily know different characters are being used in this one, perfect editing and A sad message​

18. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    AMV - Most Epic Battles In Anime I 「 FULL MEP 」

Editors that took part in this Project:
    Part 1 DanParthenis with Ulqiorra Vs Ichigo
    Part 2 MrSoNgO with Ichigo Vs Ginjo
    Part 3 GiaQuando with Roy Mustang Vs Lust
    Part 4 WorldOfLapar with Saber & Archer Vs Berserker
    Part 5 FoxTamerMGO with Kakashi Vs Obito
    Part 6 MrSoNgO with Meliodas vs Hendrickson
    Part 7 MrSoNgo with Kagami Vs Aomine
    Part 8 Karrask0 with Eren Vs Annie
    Part 9 DanParthenis With MissTitannia Akame Vs Esdeath
    Part 10 XItachiSamaX Itachi Vs Sasuke
    Part 11 Contage with Gon Vs Pitou
    Part 12 67TheShadown Natsu Vs Jellal
    Part 13 LightningArrow AMV with Jonathan Joestar VS Dio Brando
    Part 14 VikAMV with Luffy Vs Shiki
    Part 15 KillerHacking with Kaneki Vs Jason
    Part 16 MaxotsAmvs with Minato Vs Obito and kurama
    Part 17 Summon3141 with Kurapika Vs Ubogin
    Part 18 Trenzilla with Ryuko Matio Vs Satsuki Kiruin
    Part 19 FrAMV with Simon Vs Spiral
    Outro DanParthenis

Decent amv for fight scenes not effect heavy at all mostly basic transitions used the the use of subtitles to convey a message is somewhat interesting​

19. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Back with some more AMV people!

Touch the Sky - AMV

Published on 3 May 2015
    Creator: https://www.youtube.com/user/xtonina1981
    Anime: http://bit.ly/1dWEasz
    Music: http://bit.ly/1JJ4Mu6
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeUnity
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AnimeUnity

ANIME

0:17 to 0:26 - K-On! 0:27 to 0:28 - Blade & Soul 0:29 to 0:30 - ToraDora! 0:31 to 0:32 - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko 0:32 to 0:33 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 0:33 to 0:35 - Kyoukai no Kanata 0:36 to 0:36 - Hyouka 0:37 to 0:38 - Princess Jellyfish 0:38 to 0:40 - Kyoukai no Kanata 0:40 to 0:41 - Macross Frontier 0:42 to 0:44 - Kyoukai no Kanata 0:44 to 0:45 - K-On! 0:45 to 0:46 - Tamako love story 0:47 to 0:51 - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 0:52 to 0:54 - Tamako love story 0:54 to 0:56 - Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta 0:56 to 0:58 - Macross Frontier 0:58 to 0:59 - Nagi no Asukara 1:00 to 1:05 - Card Captor Sakura 1:05 to 1:06 - Macross Frontier 1:06 to 1:10 - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1:10 to 1:14 - Love Live! School Idol Project 1:14 to 1:15 - Card Captor Sakura 1:15 to 1:17 - Tamako Love Story 1:18 to 1:25 - Black Star Shooter 1:25 to 1:29 - Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 1:30 to 1:39 - Love Live! School Idol Project 1:40 to 1:42 - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 1:42 to 1:44 - K-On! 1:44 to 1:45 - Clannad 1:46 to 1:47 - K-On!! 1:48 to 1:50 - Clannad 1:50 to 1:51 - Idol Master 1:51 to 1:53 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 1:53 to 1:54 - Love Live! School Idol Project 1:55 to 1:56 - Clannad 1:57 to 1:58 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 1:59 to 2:00 - Clannad 2:00 to 2:01 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2:02 to 2:03 - K-On! 2:03 to 2:06 - Love Live! School Idol Project 2:06 to 2:12 - Jinsei 2:12 to 2:15 - Denpa Onna 2:15 to 2:16 - Amagi Brilliant Park 2:16 to 2:19 - Uta no Prince-sama 2:19 to 2:27 - Love Live! School Idol Project 2:27 to 2:30 - Denpa Onna 2:31 to 2:34 - Amagi Brilliant Park 2:34 to 2:38 - Macross Frontier 2:38 to 2:39 - Amagi Brilliant Park 2:39 to 2:41 - Fairy Tail 2:41 to 2:46 - Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 2:46 to 2:57 - Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 2:58 to 3:00 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 3:01 to 3:05 - Uta no Prince 3:05 to 3:07 - Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 3:08 to 3:08 - Uta no Prince-sama 3:08 to 3:12 - Kamigama no Inai Nichiyoubi 3:12 to 3:17 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 3:17 to 3:18 - Uta no Prince Sama 3:18 to 3:24 - Love Live! School Idol Project 3:24 to 3:24 - Uta no Prince sama 3:25 to 3:27 - Idol Master 3:28 to 3:31 - Jinsei 3:31 to 3:43 - Love Live! School Idol Project

20. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    AMV - Adrenaline & Sex [In This Moment]

Comments from the creator
    Published on 4 Jun 2013
    Finally finished another full-length AMV. WOOT WOOT. It starts a little slow, but picks up pace, and the song is awesome regardless. And I think I finally struck the right balance between the credits being too fast or too long (hooray for small victories!) Also, I dare you to listen to the credit song on a bad day and not feel better afterwards. Hope you all enjoy, and as always, feedback is appreciated.

Not going to pretend like I had some master plan for this one. I pretty much sat down with a bunch of anime and a good song and said "Let's see what we can do here". Several weekends later, this pops off the assembly line. It's not perfect, and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks, but I think it turned out well for the most part. I must say I am pleased with the results, even if I do feel a little rusty with my editing skills.

Music by: In This Moment
    If you like the music, I encourage you to support the artist and buy it.