Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

D. Gray-man: Whats your Innocence mr or miss accommodator.

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by RodRule, Jun 28, 2013.

1. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Like the title suggest this is for you accommodators of innocence to share your special Akuma killing weapon do you have an equipment type like Kanda, Lavi, Chaoji or even Marshal Cross what about a parasitic type like Allen or Crowley or maybe yours has advanced on to crystal type like Lina Lee. What kind of power do you hold along side your innocence and maybe even the price you pay to use it if you have one.

Note I have only seen the show I do plan on reading the manga in the near future though.

Tell you mine if you tell me yours.

2. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I would probably use an innocence that acts like a golem. It would form around my body and my mind would control it. I was going to make it have its own mind, but then I realized that only Apocalypse can have its own mind. I would have it with its own mind to be my assistant and friend if that were possible though. Then I'd probably get an innocence to help it, like a magic wrench or a spellbook.
    In fact, I'm surprised spellbook hasn't been used before now that I think of it.

3. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Mine would be gloves that gave me super strength and resistance against the elements but only to the parts the gloves touch half way up my lower arm.