Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Cyberconnect2 Claims Their February Game Will 'shake The World'; .hack Fans Go Into Frenzy

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by DubAnimeLover, Jan 4, 2022.

1. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Just thought I'd let you all know that this funny situation is going on.

https://reddit.com/r/DotHack/comments/rv3yx0/cyberconnect2_announcing_new_game_in_february_and/

CyberConnect2 (team behind .hack franchise as well as a bunch of anime games) teased that they are going to announce a new game in February and it's going to 'shake the world'

Interesting... word choice... there... o_O

So yeah. .hack fans went into a frenzy from this. From the Discord server for it that I'm on to that post above.

It's fine though everyone. There's really nothing to see here. Because new .hack games aren't real and they can't hurt us. I've accepted this at this point and it's made me feel lots better. :)

Let's be honest here. It's probably just another dumb anime fighter. Or another dumb anime game in general.

So it's fine. No reason to freak out or anything. :confused:

don't give me hope

• Like Like x 1
  2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
  3. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Now I don't want anyone to take what I said in my first post the wrong way.

I'd LOVE for it to be a new .hack game (and I'd probably scream as loud as I possibly could if it actually turned out to be one. Even if it was just a remake/remaster/whatever of IMOQ or something like that)

But I have realistic expectations and realize something like this will more than likely never happen again. Ever.

So... yeah...

:(

4. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Quick Update.

I don't have the tweet that states this anymore but there's a rumor flying around that the next State of Play will be taking place on February 2nd at 1 pm PST and 3 pm EST. So it's very much possible this is where this game will be showed.

Nothing is officially confirmed however.

i can't wait for all of us .hack fans to be extremely disappointed as always

wait wut

5. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    So... there is a State of Play happening...

Unfortunately it's Gran Turismo 7 only and literally nothing else. In other words... it's a waste of god damn time.

Who the f knows when it will be confirmed that CC2 are trolling .hack fans again as always.

See you all for the Nintendo Direct I guess. Hopefully. Who the f knows if that'll even happen after this BS.

What? No I'm not making a thread about it. I literally don't care about Gran Turismo 7 at all. But anyone else is more than welcome to do so.

6. DubAnimeLover Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    So it turned out to be the just announced JoJo fighting game that was shown during the State of Play today.

CyberConnect2 need to realize what 'shock the world' actually means.

Either way .hack fans are clowns.

I wish I could close this but I don't know how.