Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 24, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    The royal life of Princess Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi was as idyllic as the life of a sixteen-year-old princess could be. Beautiful, talented, athletic, loved by her people, and soon to be baptized in honor of her ascension to the throne of the Misurugi Empire, Angelise had everything. Even her kingdom was in a blissful age of peace and prosperity thanks to the utilization of an extremely advanced technology materialization force known as "mana." However, everything Angelise has come to know soon crashes to the ground around her after she is revealed to be a "norma," a member of society resistant to the effects of mana and unable to use it herself. Just like the rest of the norma, Angelise is arrested and removed from society. Now she’s being forced to work as a soldier based out of the prison camp, Arzenal, and fly a transforming robotic vehicle called a "Paramail." To survive, Angelise will have to adapt to several different aspects of her new life in Cross Ange:Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo, coping with prison society, relationships with other "norma" women, and piloting her Paramail against giant beasts known as DRAGONs. Will revenge be a great enough motive to encourage her to overcome these challenges? Or will the hate for those that betrayed her tear her apart in the process?

What do you Justdubians think of Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons?​

2. BBash Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    MORE NOW!!

I was honestly very entertained. At first I rolled my eyes at the whole Norma bigotry thing since I read the synopsis and new what was about to happen to her.
    I think character growth was a bit rushed but the overal look and soundtrack of this show makes it worth a watch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    I agree, I loved the soundtrack in this anime. I watched it subbed when it was airing and I really enjoyed it. There are a few that couldn't get past the first few episodes and ended up dropping this anime, because of a certain part. But other than that It was really good and I recommend others to watch it. I might end up watching it again myself after I complete some of my lists lol

4. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just for reference, where and what is this certain part you mentioned, I want to know so I can look out for or avoid it.

Also hay it's me again.

I'm now watching it and think it's excellent, of course there are a few parts that are quite squeamish to look at that start at the very beginning and throughout and might make you upset or even angry by how the people act in it but it doesn't stop this from being a really good series for multiple reasons. Eureka Seven meets Aldnoah;Zero meets Elfen Lied meets Evangelion

I will edit this post further when I'm done with the series.

They finely had proper sex, finally and oooooooorrrrrrrrsoooooooommme

#4 Dan Wolfear20, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  5. Arto Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    best one ever, couldn't help my self and watched it all in one day!!!!!!!

6. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Dunno if watch this or not, any suggestions?