Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

conventions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KonataShana, May 2, 2017.

1. KonataShana Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i am wondering how many of you i meet at the con in lancaster pa it was 28 to the 30th of last month

2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I didn't realize Lancaster held Con's. Maybe I'll be at the next one now that I know. I only live a few hours away.​

3. KonataShana Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yep it was fun next year i plan to go as well

4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I've got to ask but was this the Zenkaikon Convention? I forgot to ask what the name of this convention was. I'm sure I got the right convention from looking at their website showcasing the dates you have listed. Provided I got this right or not I'd love to hear more about your experience as getting someone's opinion my influence me to try to go next year. Personally I've always wanted to go to Anime Boston, but time & funds just never line up for me. With Lancaster being relatively close by I can picture this being a Con I could attend if even for a day.

If so from what few video's I checked of folks uploading on Youtube it looks to be quite the spectacle & show. From Cosplay, dances, autograph signings, dealer rooms, tabletop games, voice actors/panels, amv's, and so so much more. ​

5. KonataShana Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yes it is Zenkaikon
    it was fun the was a good amount of venders that had manga anime , vintage anime based items there where some voice actors that where from anime s that i liked there got some stuff signed got pics of some cosplayers over all i think any anime fan would enjoy it

alos sorry for the late reply was at work

6. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I thought I had the correct Con though I wanted to verify. It sounds like a splendid time provided the weather holds up. From what I saw quite a lot of the booths & cosplay's were held outdoors. So maybe a good idea to wear a long sleeve shirt or light jacket. Don't want to risk getting a cold and missing a next day event if I opt to stay for the full 2-3 days. And try not to worry about the late reply. I'm not bothered by it. We all have personal lives. ​

7. KonataShana Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    it was all in side for the most part