Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Reminder Community Rules

Discussion in 'JustAnime Forum' started by Vashnik, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just received a report of a hateful post towards a religious group. I will not mention names, they know who they are.

This is a community and to be a community, we cannot be posting material that disrupts the community and make members feel uncomfortable to be here because of the religion they may or may not follow. Hate speech is against the very first rule in our Terms!
    I want to remind users that under no circumstances will hateful posts towards religious groups be tolerated, no matter how small or severe the post may be and no matter what religion it is. Religions still need to be respected enough that you don't start preaching hatefully. It's okay to feel upset about the actions of people, but keep your emotions in check and choose your words wisely.

If I see another hate-speech post or one gets reported for walking that dangerous line of hate-speech, I will be handing out infractions to the author(s) of those posts. This is the first and last verbal warning. This is not negotiable.

2. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Message received
    [image removed]

EDIT: image is not PG-13 due to nudity. You may re-add the image when it's been edited to meet our PG-13 guidelines.

#2 AngeloDaniele, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017