Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Community Anime-Related Dream Journal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mafiacow, May 15, 2013.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I've heard somewhere that after waking up, writing down what happened in your dreams can improve your memory or something. So here's a thread to share your anime-related dreams. (And shall we hold back on anything X-rated ;) )

I'll kick it off. Last night, I dreamt that I was back at school, and we were all revising for the English exam. I was looking through the list of texts we had studied, and for some reason or another, the Kämpfer anime was on the list. After we had finished, I was going to meet with a friend at his place, but had to go into town first. I went in a store, and was buying some sunscreen, when I overheard some apparently evil peoples talking about opening a dimensional rift or something. It was at that moment that I suddenly turned into a Kämpfer (for those who haven't seen it, a Kämpfer is a special fighter who uses either a gun, a sword, or magic; and it's a rule that Kämpfers have to be female), and ran in pursuit of the main evil guy who just left the store. Anime physics apparently applied, as I seemed to run quicker by doing that "move your arms from your middle outward in a horizontal semi-circular movement" running style that I've seen girls do in anime. I ran across the street and came to a set of stairs about two or three metres high, and I did this crazy flippy-jump thing all the way to the top without touching the stairs. I was looking around for the guy, and then I woke up.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Hm o_O

Well, on coincedence i had an anime related dream last night. Not as long and epic as yours and kinda depressing. I was happy i woke up.

1 of my favorite female characters in One Piece is Princess Vivi. I dreamed that i was either watching One Piece or that i was an actual member of the strawhats. I cant remember that. So the whole arc with Vivi had ended a long time ago and then i found out that the Vivi that was with Luffy and the others was actually a robot and that the real Vivi had been dead for a long time :(

God was i glad i woke up and found out the real story was still intact :D

3. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Oh wow XD
    This doesn't really count, as it's something that could happen IRL; but last night, I dreamt that my little brother and I went to some store and bought a bunch of Yu-gi-oh cards.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Countless zombie dream after countless zombie dream. I'll start using this when I wake up then.

5. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Well sadly I can't remember what they were about however I dreamt not once but at least twice about BRS. I was playing the game so that's probably one of the reasons why I dreamt of BRS. :)

6. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Just woke up from a zombie dream, but it was actually quite pleasant compared to most zombie dreams.My family and I were on a zombie filled island, and some woman was running a competition to do with the zombies. I'll skip to the parts of anime relation: near the end, there was a girl with long pink hair, and the army thought she was Yuno, so they blew her up in a car. Then we were talking about where to go next, and Luffy made a cameo. There was actually quite a bit of detail that I remember, but it's not anime related, and I can't be bothered going over it.

7. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i watch anime as i sleep, so i get anime dreams alot, ill fill you in next time

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Wow, been a while since this thread...
    Just had a dream that the first part I can really remember was Deep Thought from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was trying to teach some guy about cells or something. Then it went to the next part of the dream, and there was Toma from A Certain Magical Index, and that Thousand Changes guy and Hecate from Shakugan no Shana. The evil peoples were trying to do something, but Toma stopped the leader kid guy with the Imagine Breaker, and the kid ran away. Then the kid met up with some more evil people, and these people were trying to bring back Atlantis, and it looked all geary and stuff like the Midnight Lost Child.

I want to kiss Akatsuki Izumo under the moon tonight.

9. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Struggling to remember even though I just woke up from it... let's see, I was in a hotel with some people, they had some minor super powers or something, I think it may have been random unimportant people from the DC universe. Then I was outside like a flying camera thing, and there was some lady on a single person flying rocket thing and she was battling I think Team Plasma from Pokémon. Some rockets from their attacks hit the hotel, and then the people I was with were captured. Team Plasma took one of the girls prisoner until she opened some sort of containment device, but she said she needed Simon's core drill to do so. Then it went to some random made up scene from Gurren Lagann, and Simon and a couple others were in a tunnel with a torch that they almost let go out, and Simon joked about how Kamina would have let it go out.

10. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    So I had my very first anime related dream and it was a crossover dream.

I was with Revy from Black Lagoon and we had a job to find and help a band that had been kidnapped. We were in this building going through every room to find the band then after about 5 empty rooms Revy gets pissed and goes on a shooting rampage in frustration so I leave her to calm down. On my own, I find the band all tied up in the next room and it happens to be the K-On girls. I untie them and as we are about to leave Kiri Komori from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is standing in the door way with rope and duct tape in her hands and she looks pissed, then I woke up.

11. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Lol nice. I just woke up from a dream that I can barely remember, but I can remember that I was walking down a stairway on the way to a beach, and Yuki Nagato from TMoHS was sitting there. She looked like she did normally after the anime's alien attack, but the angle she was looking and the position of the sun made her left eye look blue and her right eye look pink. I was trying to tell her for some reason, but she was behaving like it was past December 18th in the movie, and there was this annoying loud girl who wouldn't stop talking.

12. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've had some pretty bizarre dreams but none of them were anime related.

13. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    well this one is anime related becase it involves miku

so, i was at work, doing my job when a car pulled up with miku merchandise tags all inside of it, and miku stickers, (oddly, the car changed from a Toyota corolla to a ford mustang at some random point)

i woke up, and fell back asleep

so i wake up in my dream...and this cute kinda nerdy looking girl is sleeping in my bed with me, and everyone is just cool with that, like, nothing happened, shes just resting becasue she has no where else to go or something, idk. I get up, and introduce myself to her....but she doesnt care. i bring up miku and how im also a fan and....nothing, blank stare.

i wake up (this is my, im waking up to go to work process) asleep again

so, now, me, @Sporadic (who, looks like Jellal, no suprise), This girl (who kinda looks like a more realistic and nerdy version of that girl in @hikikomori avatar and sigs), and the guy from "Air TV" Yukito Kunisaki. not really sure what was going on but we were playing some video game that the menus looked like mortal combat, but the gameplay was like a 4(us) on 1 pokemon battle, (its a dream, get over it). STILL this girl...doesnt even look my way, wont talk to me, just acts like i dont exist, eventualy she get tired and gets off and so does Spor so its just me and Yuki, and...i decide to get off to.

I sit on my couch, depressed, wondering why this cute nerdy girl who knows no one around me, wont even acknowlege my existence. Shes in (my) bed, and i get tired and decide to join her (also oddly enough, we are both sleeping in full day clothes (jeans, t-shirt, ect) thats wierd becasue i sleep in my underwear) I lay down and

i wake up, its now 8:15 am so i have to get up for work....but, im really depressed, even in my DREAMS women dont acknowledge my existence

nope, sorry, no happy ending...but i stay up way to late on these forums

14. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I'll tell you as soon as I wake up from my current anime state of mind. This dream never ends!

15. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Let's see... my friend Tom and his girlfriend Katrina were at my house and we were helping him with what I think was an important project (but he's on a gap year...). We had nearly finished, and then I remembered that he had previously asked me to give him a copy of Totoro, so I went to get it for him. It then went to the next segment of the dream, and I think I was infiltrating some evil military base. I think it was an Arbok that appeared, and it was a shiny, so I caught it with a Master Ball. Another shiny appeared, so I threw another Master Ball at it, but it shook once and broke free, so I was like "What the actual f***?!". Then it did some attack that recoiled it down to the last sliver of its health, and I threw non-Master Ball at it (cause the Master Balls are now faulty). Then I woke up and was extremely pissed at how those shinies I caught don't actually exist.

16. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    though its short (from what i can remember)

i saw nagato and grabbed her like a maniac.(strange as why i did that to her easily despite of her skills)

she just stood there like what she normally does and i asked the craziest question.

"do you have a clear copy of despicable me 2?"

then i woke up.

17. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    So completely random. Was the very end of a dream, and I was playing what looked like a dating sim (going by what they've looked like in anime). It was like the final option or something, asking me what I thought of Kagami from Lucky Star. I picked one at random, and she did her usual tsundere reaction at it (being a little shocked, but then looking at it like she did with that photo of her and the others she got in the anime). Then Konata appeared out of no where, and light heartedly teases Kagami, calling her "Lame and irritable, with no panties on." Then continuing with "But don't worry, I'm not wearing any either."
    I'm like, wut?

18. SHpirate Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last night I was having a dream about... I honestly can't remember. XD But it was the VERY end of the dream that something anime related appeared. It was a close up of Trafalgar Law from One Piece and his name was written in blood. And then I woke up. So upset! :( I think only Mafiacow knows this but Law is one of my anime crushes (at the top of my list) so for once I have a dream about him and I wake up. :/ (No comment about this from Mafiacow please :p)

19. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Last night's dream, I'm fairly certain I was in some Zoid battles. I'm thinking that I definitely want Liger Zero to win. XD

20. ryuknightalex Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I remember 4 anime-related dreams. The first happened a LONG time ago. Sometime during my childhood. Basically I flew around as the pokemon, Lugia. Even had a fight with Articuno. Don't remember who, if anyone, won nor do I remember what we were fighting over.

Second one was also pokemon related, but it's rated x and VERY disturbing to me, so I dun wanna recall it D:.

Third one I was working on the base with the Strike Witches. Then a battle happened and I wanted to join in. I remember jumping in a strikers unit and thinking something along the lines of "I wish I could fly" over and over until I flew. Conveniently, the dream ended as soon as I managed to get airborne xP

4th was another Strike Witches dream. This time I was a part of the team. Don't remember much other than flying with Shirley. And don't worry. I was actually wearing pants :B.