Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Comic-Con 2015: Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Trailer Lands

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, Jul 11, 2015.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Comic-Con 2015: Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Trailer Lands
    Justice is served
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]11 July 2015 | Written by Ali Plumb

The Comic-Con panel for Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice came and went in a flash - no pun intended - and as soon as it was over, the trailer shown to the crowd was posted online. You can watch it here (over and over and over).

That's right, there's kryptonite, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman in action, Batman in a wrecked batmobile, gadgets, the "mecha-suit" - which director Zack Snyder explained was more for defence than for offence - and the wonderful Holly Hunter. By the time you're reading these words, of course, you'll have watched the trailer a dozen times, so you'd no doubt have noticed the intriguing Joker references...

The panel itself was a lot of fun, with one stand-out moment seeing Ben Affleck telling a story about when he bumped into Christian Bale in the Batman area of a costume store, both buying suits for their kids. "Make sure you can piss in that suit..." was Bale's key piece of advice.

As you’ll know by now, the film finds Kal-El (Henry Cavill) going toe-to-toe (or cape-to-cowl) with Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) as a world-weary Batman decides that Superman is just too much of a threat to ignore.

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice is out on March 25 next year.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I'll reserve judgement for when I actually see it. Although the depiction of Lex is something that worries me.

3. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    I'm still mad they got Ben Affleck to play Batman.

4. Vespy Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am not sure i like this very much but i'll with hold judgement until release next year maybe it'll be good?