1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Added Code Geass Season 3?

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by TheAuraKnight, Mar 25, 2016.

1. TheAuraKnight I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Heard there was a new season in Europe or something.
    If the site has it can i have a url?
    Or if not can it be put on? akira of the empire or something...

2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +618 / 0 / -0
    You mean Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito or as the English translation implies Akito the Exiled. To my knowledge it hasn't been dubbed yet but has been subbed. I'm also certain Funimation has the rights to R1 & R2, but their waiting on Japan for this. To be honest i'm not even entirely sure that this has finished airing. I want to say I remember reading somewhere that the last installment was being like the 4th part was going to be released on dvd,blu-ray in March or was it May. If this is true then I can see Funimation taking their time getting the voice actors from R1 & R2 for any and all reoccuring characters from the series in said dub. If i'm correct then patience is a must. It sucks but that's the nature of the beast. It takes time but when it's all said and done the final product that comes together is probably gonna be awesome and satisfying for you and everyone looking forward to it. Still if i'm incorrect anywhere at all hope someone will correct me and that you don't hold a grudge against me.

3. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +130 / 0 / -0
    The OVA has been licensed for years, but I doubt that they'll be dubbing it anytime soon sadly

4. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    @TheAuraKnight
    Update to the status of Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito (Akito the Exiled) aka "Season 3". This has recently (within 3 months I think) been picked up by Funimation with an announcement of some dub cast members when I last checked. It has not however been released yet.

The announced release date is projected to be June 27, 2017 and it appears that there was a recap announcement on Funimation's website, so it looks like all dub cast members have been announced thus far. I'm sure it's on one of our Content Managers' to-do list.

If there is still interest in this, one of our content managers can probably make it a priority upon it's release. Otherwise, it will be a low-priority title and added when someone gets to it.

5. TheAuraKnight I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    thanks and yes this one i am interested in