Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Captain American: Civil War To Tie In With Thor: Ragnarok

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, Jul 21, 2015.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Captain American: Civil War To Tie In With Thor: Ragnarok
    Jaimie Alexander promises a prominent role for Sif in Thor 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]21 July 2015 | Written by Phil de Semlyen | Source: LA Times

[​IMG]

Marvel's third phase has officially kicked off. Captain America: Civil War is next supercab off the rank and likely to end with the Marvelverse a much fractured and fragmented place. Somewhere within this heady and very well-populated brew, Jaimie Alexander, AKA Sif, told the LA Times, will be a narrative tie-in with Thor: Ragnarok.

"There’s a lot of great stuff they’ve peppered in through Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Avengers [and] Captain [America: Civil War] will have some stuff,” Alexander tells the newspaper’s Hero Complex blog. "There's just all kind of Easter eggs and hints, if you’re really paying attention. They’re so good at interweaving everything throughout those films.”

No major surprise there, perhaps, although with Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 and Doctor Strange to come before Thor 3, those tie-ins could potentially become a knotty business. Alexander took the fifth on how these possible Easter eggs might take shape ("Marvel, I think on purpose, they don’t tell me certain things, because they know I’ll be like, ‘So here's what's gonna happen’”), but with Chris Hemsworth’s hero and Tom Hiddleston’s Loki reprising their fraternal face-off in Ragnarok, a 'remember-me?' cameo from the god of mischief may not be too far-fetched.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    So if it's going to be anything like the Civil War comic, Thor will
    die at the end of Ragnarok. From what I remember, in Civil War, he's cloned by Reed Richards from a hair fiber Tony Stark finds on his couch.

Still curious how Civil War is going to be done. Key characters like The Fantastic 4 and some of the X-Men are owned by Fox and can't make their notable appearances in a Civil War movie. Other characters like Hercules and The Punisher currently do not have a movie counterpart (not sure if Jon Berenthal will be be featured as The Punisher on the big screen). I have a feeling a lot of the plot is going to be re-written for the worst.