Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Not A Bug Can't Watch Videos On Android Devices

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Dopeyzero741, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dopeyzero741 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ever since the mobile site finished my brother and i cant watch videos on our android devices such as tablets and the samsung galaxy s6

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
  3. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Most video host that are used on this site still using Flash, of which most Android web browser do not support. You will need a Flash supported Android web browser, like Firefox for Android, and the Flash Player app, which has been discontinued by Adobe (but I'm awesome, so here's the apk from my Dropbox [link]). More players are moving to HTML5, and in time, so will the host that we use too.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dopeyzero741 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thx for the link but i didnt need it i tried a different browser since you said not all support flash so i moved from chrome to internet explorer so thanks again now i can get back to using this site for anime :)

5. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't think Microsoft actually built an Internet Explorer app for Android, so whatever you're using, it's definitely not Internet Explorer. I know android has a generic built-in browser app by default and depending on the mobile/tablet manufacturer and carrier, it's sometimes replaced with a modified generic version specific to the brand (Samsung devices often have their browser labeled "Internet", while some others might only offer Chrome as your first available browser app). I've got a Galaxy S3 from Verizon Wireless, and it comes with the generic "Internet" browser app, but I didn't think it supported flash, at least mine didn't. Maybe Android 5.x fixed that, but I have no way to tell since my device is locked out of getting updates since it no longer receives service (it's a Verizon thing, since my AT&T Nokia 1520 can still get updates despite it not having service either). My other alternative to check if Android 5 has flash support would be to emulate Android with an ISO and a virtualization software like Virtual Box or Hyper-V, since Andy (Andyroid) is still using Android 4.1.

6. Dopeyzero741 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea it is the default one i just call it intwrnet explorer for some reason and i have both the s3 and s6 and it worked fine on s3 just that it really slow so on my s6 i went to the default browser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.