Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Can't Replicate Can't Watch On Xbox

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by silvericeman92, Dec 26, 2017.

1. silvericeman92

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Within the last few days I've been unable to get any videos playing, I checked other sites to see if it was a Xbox browser issue and had no problems playing video, this is my preferred site to watch anime is there anything I can do to fix this issue

I should also mention that I have used the site without issue for years on my Xbox this is a recent development

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We don't officially support the Xbox (or any console system) as not everyone has the consoles to troubleshoot the system's stock browser and fix whatever it is that's causing the issue.

Something to note: All videos that are embedded on the site are hosted using a video host (or multiple hosts if the videos stay up long enough), which may or may not support the Xbox (or other consoles). Because the video hosts control how video is delivered and what type of video player is used (Flash or HTML5), we are unable to make adjustments to the video player to force compatibility with all systems. If you're having a problem with the video player, but you have gotten the video to work on a PC (running Mac, Linux, or Windows), I would suggest contacting the video host about compatibility issues with their video player. Flash is not supported on all consoles and browsers. Some video hosts continue using Flash, which may or may not have a HTML5 alternative to fall back on.

If there is another Xbox user on here that has a fix for this or know any tweaks to Xbox settings that make troubling video players work, they can post suggestions.

Thread will be marked as "Can't Replicate," but remain open.

3. Boruto4k Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Mp4Upload Player is not the issue it plays just fine on Xbox browser for some series. The only issue is that some of mp4upload video server are lagging to deliver video content or either video & audio codec is not compatible playback to play on the system.