Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Can't Download From New Player?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zing88, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Zing88 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is there maybe a legal reason as to why you've switched to streaamtape so we can't download other shows we want? If so then I can understand that but some of the eps or shows are still on mp4upload which makes no sense to me if I can download them and some eps are in the new player preventing me to download or I just cannot figure out how to download from the player I've tried right-clicking and "save file as" like some players have but this one won't let me even change the file format to mp4 it wast to stay as an HTML.

Anyways some closure would be nice here thanks

2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    No leagle reason however we do still use mp4upload but I am not a fan of there polices they don't even inform me of dmca takedowns they just do it

we switch the stream tape because they are dmca policy is a lot less strict then mp4upload therefore less dmca takedown Unfortunately they do not have download button I talked to them in the past about this and no it is not a permanent switch but if we are unable to find a a second uploader stream tapes the main source that we will go with I'm really sorry but we are not a download site we are a streaming site technically on our site does not say download anime online it says watch anime online

I will talk with the staff and see if there's any other way to change things up

But mp4upload is still one of our main sources it is just that streamtape fembed and others are easier to obtain. I try to make sure you get the best quality out there and on the streaming side streamtape dose that and some

Also we are not the only anime site that has made the switch we were one of the first to do so but now you will be hard pressed to find a site that dose not use stream tape

And stream tape works better on slower internet speaks like mine so if a series is broken I can check it a lot easier using stream tape than mp4upload that's one of the main reasons why the switch however it all depends on the uploader I prefer string tape that's just me also on the technical side unlike mp4upload the upload crashes on mp4upload there's no way to reset or resume a download on string tape fan bed all those other places there are ways to retry the download or retry the upload

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause however the switches most likely permanent I apologize and have a nice day

#2 shedninja, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020