Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Butterfly Effect

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Crazy Potato, Mar 7, 2017.

?

Yes or No?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2017.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    The game is simple and easy just vote Yes or No.

You guys will have to use your gut instincts and choose an answer without a description or reason, Only I know the outcome.

First to reach 30 votes wins... or loses.

Show me how active you all are and the chances you are willing to make.
    You all have 1 week.

#1 Crazy Potato, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Bring it!

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh another "game" that requires minimal action, okay then. Too bad if we are signing over our souls.

4. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    why not both?

5. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    right? lol

6. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
  7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    i wonder when will we reach 30 votes.

8. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    Time to reveal the question.
    Should I continue being a staff member?​
    You all had my fate in the palm of your hands the reason for this absurd question was to find out how active you all are and thanks to this dangerous game I now know.
    Only 8 people bothered with this... just 8 I'm sure there were viewers but meh I guess it's due to lack of interest that this game had that not many paid attention too.
    This is why I'm lazy and slow, lack of interest however these last two events were fun but only for a tad bit. It use to be a big deal for everyone to get something new and I felt the pressure not to mess up or miss the due date. I placed a huge bet on the results of the poll it was just a coin flip and luckily it was "Yes" haha
    I do like how you all appreciate our hard work but in my personal lame opinion it's like a faint "yeahhh... good work.." being a vet It use to be crazy and I use to get a good amount pms with suggestions and getting asked to implement something now it's just signature request that I don't do much anymore. This is not reflected on me but half the clubs died now due to lack of interest or you all stop caring about them. Everyone use to be excited when game events happened now we're slowly stopping with them due to again lack of interest or no one even caring. I loved the Soul Game & Scavenger Hunts I/Spor made because it gave me a taste of the old days when members went nuts to get the reward.
    I think I'm going to make things more hard to get and rare like the souls for awards but at this point will others even care or shocked at your achievements?
    Thanks for playing this little game of mine and for me to rant a little but these are my feelings on the forums sorry but to sum it up you're all spoiled kids at this point since you're getting everything handed to you, the excitement is dull now while the staff continue doing their hardest to make the forums a relaxing fun place.
    This is why I lost the drive to do anything I don't feel that spark anymore. I'll forever work here despite the results as a thanks to JD for giving me my skills and to help Spor out as much as I can in my current lazy state to keep JD alive and unique.

#8 Crazy Potato, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  9. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Crazy Potato can't say I blame you for feeling that way. I think a lot of us around here do. Everything is decreasing in activity, most the clubs are inactive because even one episode/chapter/avatar change a week is too much effort, the monthly elimination games quite often get fewer than 10 votes total, asylum games take more than a month to complete with less than a post a day and the popular asylum spam threads aren't even filling up a page a day anymore.
    I think for a thread without a question 8 votes isn't too bad. I'd like to know who voted what just to see who was active enough to see the thread.
    We definitely need new blood around here, but there isn't much we can do. So in the mean time I just keep spamming the forum to try and force activity, but the amount of alerts I get has dropped a lot as well. I was amazed the other week when I was getting more than 6 alerts a day.

We just have to hang in there and ride out this period of less activity together.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    JD then
    [​IMG]
    JD now
    [​IMG]
    Yup. time to play the waiting game...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Crazy Potato that made me laugh more than it should have. It is 100% accurate, so very scarily so. Although now I'm wondering what the bottom picture is, it looks like a delinquent anime and I tend to like those.

We need more member participation. Who here is with me?

12. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I know i'm here and maybe a bot

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    That is more than what I could manage. I had to leave after posting that so I left you on your own. Well at least you had that bot to keep you company.

I have gotten a few alerts today though, 14 to be exact. It has been a while since that has happened. If only everyone replied to all the crap I was posting, we wouldn't have to worry about how active the forum is.

14. Whitefang19 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I am on almost everyday I just might not be logged in and I have noticed there has been a lack of activity/postings. I also don't think there were any new members to post in the forums recently. The asylum doesn't get as many posts it used to get the guess the anime opening/ending only has maybe only 4-5 people posting in it including the person that posted the op/ed and sometimes there isn't any posts in that thread for weeks at a time. Also @Supernatural-Knight if you haven't figured out what the bottom image Crazy posted yet it is from Akira.