Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired [broken]would You Love A Pervert As Long As She's Cute?

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by FlamingTP, Oct 9, 2019.

1. FlamingTP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Episode 7: Source 2 DMCA.
    Many if not all other episodes simply have "file was deleted" in the top left corner of source 1 but one of the sources works otherwise.
    [Other]: despite presence of 11 episodes, going to episode 7 does not show a next button in the navigation of the site. However going back to series and selecting episodes manually fixes this problem.
    Other episodes have appeared to have been repaired on their own (8+) but I have not tested them.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +278 / 1 / -0
    Thank you for the report. We are having some slight technical issues with saving the anime onto the site, it is currently being looked into. Once the technical issue has been fixed, when we will be able to fix this series as well as add the new episodes. We have the episodes set and ready, but for some reason when we run the save, they don’t appear on the site. Our team is working hard to getting it fixed ASAP.

3. FlamingTP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I posess VPN capability and high bandwidth, I would be willing to contribute to upload if I can. I will have to upload from my private collection however. I'd like to help if I can. Your site has made anime companies lots of money from me when I find a good show. Off topic I know, but I heard you were looking for help in that arena.

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +278 / 1 / -0
    Hey if you contact @Sporadic he would be the one to talk to about helping the content team :)
    We have our glitches fixed, I have repaired episode 7 and will later check the other episodes.

#4 Miss Elegent Serenity, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  5. Satunious Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm afraid that the show "would you love a pervert as long as she's cute" is going to be an unavailable anime for keeps. One of the servers says "Sorry this video is unavailable: DMCA Takedown". I'm guessing someone uploaded or shared the video without consent of the copywrite. Oh well, it's gone now.

6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +278 / 1 / -0
    We can repair the links with whatever links are available via Mp4 upload, xtreme and openload. Sometimes the DMCA attacks the video host which is out of our jurisdiction.

7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +278 / 1 / -0
    I have re-added the episodes. Unfortunately the newer/ ongoing anime get hit rather hard with DMCA. We just keep on top of them until who ever keeps issuing the DMCA warnings gives up lol