Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lacks Info Bring Transformers Powermasters

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by DENIAL777GUNDAM, Apr 11, 2019.

1. DENIAL777GUNDAM

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is a very special anime to me and yes it has a english dub and i can't find and i have terrible network in where i live so if it's possible please find it it's hard surfing the internet where i live

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -0
    There is no "Transformers Powermasters" series from what I can gather, even using fan-sites and Wikipedia to get some kind of idea on where to look for better information on it.
    1. Powermasters refers to a status a Cybertronian (Transformer) can obtain after binary-bonding with an organic lifeform, which serves as a kind of external power source (based on Generation 1 continuity).
    2. Could be referencing the Generation 1 series "Transformers" season 5 which references and introduces Optimus Prime as a Powermaster, but was short lived, used stop-motion animation, and lacked full-length episodes. Mostly gave focus on the "Powermaster Prime" figure model who retold some adventures to a young "Tommy Kennedy."
    3. Could be referencing Transformers: Super-God Masterforce, which was the second Japanese exclusive animated series, which aired in 1988 and takes place after Transformers: The Headmasters
    4. Could be referencing Transformers: Victory, a third Japanes-exclusive anime, that takes place "after an unspecified amount of time after the events in Super-God Masterforce." Was the "final and complete Generation 1 cartoon."
    For this reason and because there is a lack of information that would point us to the correct series your looking for, I'm marking this with the prefix "lacks info" since "Transformers Powermasters" doesn't exist as a title.