Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Bought some new accesories

Discussion in 'Tech Temple' started by Doomguy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    My favorite part of using up those gift cards :)

Got a Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Headset, down a good 60$ from it's usual hefty price of 200. My previous headset was getting kind of touchy regarding the cable so getting a wireless one is neat. Works really well.

My previous mouse, a Logitech G602 will go down as my favorite mouse but the frequent replacing of the batteries was getting on my nerves. I gave that one away and bought a G502 instead and I'm really liking how similar it is. It's wired and I can adjust the weight to something heavy. I like a heavy mouse. Also the ability to change the scroll wheel behavior on the fly is better then I thought it would be. I heard it was a huge plus but I didn't realize just how useful it was. With a click of a button you can make the scroll wheel scroll freely or with small incremental "steps". Perfect for website usage or switching weapons in gaming.

Bought a new speaker set. For something really cheap these things can be loud

A cloth mouse pad to finally replace the failing plastic thing I had

A new clock that has a alarm radio set to an A.M station instead of that blasted rock and drum sound from the previous clock

Not for me but I got a Furby themed in Star Wars. Furbaka? It's a Wookie Furby that makes obnoxious noises like Chewie. The niece loved it (honestly kind of wanted one myself)

A giant container of popcorn. It goes good with tech stuff.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That mouse wheel ability, it was called hyper scrolling on my old mouse. It closely resembles the MX Anywhere 2 and Marathon Mouse M705, but it's no longer manufactured (after about 7+ years). I did miss the third button functionality most mice typically have for their scroll wheel when using it, but now I miss being able to scroll up or down faster without touching the mouse wheel as much now that I have 15 extra buttons I can use with the G600. I use G12 to close a tab, G9 to refresh a tab, G10 to go to the previous tab (Ctrl+Shift+Tab) and G13 to go to the next tab (Ctrl+Tab), G11 to go back (Alt+Left Arrow) and G14 to go forward (Alt+Right Arrow). So needless to say, I no longer use the standard middle mouse button feature on the scroll wheel. If only they could have kept the hyper scrolling feature.

3. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I instantly feel in love with this feature. The only thing I don't like is that the dpi button feels too "pronounced". It's presence is always felt on my thumb and I really don't have a use for it. I just set the dpi to 1600 and from there mess with the sensitivity controls for various programs.

4. gamingmaster1 I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I brought a gaming monitor. It is BenQ 24-inch LED monitor with 1080p. I was able to play all my games at max settings with it and my high-end graphic card. It has good review according to http://www.jenreviews.com/best-gaming-monitor/. I highly recommend it to anyone, who is looking to buy a monitor for gaming.

5. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is it a Logitech Gaming Software configurable button? (Meaning you can re-assign it's function using the software). If so, I'd make it use a different function or remove the function altogether if you don't like the button.

6. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I personally prefer the Corsair Scimitar, but that is because it had the adjustable num-pad on the side for even better weapon switching. Well, for old-school FPSs. That was the only reason why Razor's and Logitechs num-pad mice weren't chosen by me.
    Actually, I skipped the Razor because the software was a pain. Never tried the Logitech num-pad mouse.