Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Blizzard Announces New WoW Expansion

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by BaconMan8910, Aug 6, 2015.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Today, at Gamescom, Blizzard Entertainment announced a new expansion to the One True MMO (the MMO to Rule Them All, the All-Consuming Devourer of Dreams, the Monopolizing Monster That Places the Heads of Its Enemies on Pikes Outside Its Domain So That All Potential MMO-Developers Shall Behold and Tremble In Unfathomable Terror), World of Warcraft.

The new expansion, titled Legion, will add a new hero class by the name of Demon Hunter for Night Elves and Blood Elves, a level cap of 110, new raids, dungeons, honor system, class order halls, a new continent, and a customizable weapon artifact system.

Legion aims to explore the past of Demon Hunter Illidan (most likely, pre-Warcraft 3) and the lore behind the Demon Hunters.

Blizzard seems to crank out expansions in rapid succession, but still manages to deliver for fans of the (All-Consuming) MMORPG. For me, I will continue to hope against all hope for Warcraft 4 and vaguely consider returning to WoW, against my better judgement.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still think this expansion is a bit pre-mature. Anyone from the WoD beta remember the zone called Farahlon? It has yet to be released, and I for one would have loved to find out how that one got screwed up and turned into the Netherstorm we know. The one part of Draenor that actually existed in Outlands, and they have still yet to open that zone up, but they're announcing another expansion? I swear Activision is forcing Blizzard to make World of Warcraft the MMORPG of Call of Duty, where it just keeps getting milked to death and they want it pushed out every year. The good thing is at least Warcraft has a lot of lore to explore, so it's not always the same thing every year like Call of Duty. Tanaan Jungle has hardly been fully explored by most players, some people only breeze through it just to be done with it. Not a lot of people have explored everything the dungeons have to offer, much less the raids. It's almost like once a realm completes the Hellfire Citadel raid of Tanaan Jungle, Blizzard's ready to push for Legion's announcement. Hell, I only found out what happened to Gul'dan through the Legion's announcement, so "spoiler alert to anyone who hasn't raided Hellfire Citadel!" Seriously. By the time Blizzard finally gets to retire World of Warcraft, we'll have a level cap of 500 and the ability to go into newbie zones and just look at something and make the zone explode (ok, exaggeration. You'll still have to target something to make the zone explode). They need to return to making some RTS games or maybe make a few single/co-op RPG games to explore their lore with and let World of Warcraft take a breather.

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Gotta milk that cash cow.

4. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    It was pretty convenient for me that I got bored of WoW just before my last year of highschool. XD My internet was too shit to do any decent raiding, so my final accomplished goal was to get that potion that turns you into a dragon mount~

Complaint about this expansion: Oi, why you be making a class that messes with all my minions?! Warlock's got a family, m8!