Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Bleach Manga Volume 64 Delayed 1 Month

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Sir-Maddy, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
  2. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Release has been delayed!? Well I guess it's time to gather all Bleach fans and riot! I'm not a Bleach fan but I'll still join in on the riot.

3. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Funny. Especially since I haven't been reading this for about a month now. Bleach became very stale...I hear it's picking back up again though.

4. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Bleach's biggest problem IMO was everyone besides ichigo was pretty much worthless last I checked. Ichigo was a soul reaper, hollow,fullbring, quincy hybrid thing and anyone that the others could beat he could beat without any effort. So everyone was literally all about ichigo and no one else mattered much and that made things rather boring. That is why Bleach was more fun at the start when he wasn't super OP and the rest of the cast could contribute. Also the character development was rather poor.

#4 Metazoxan, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  5. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    So many spoilers in one post lol.

Ichigo was pretty worthless last I checked too. (Always getting stronger then being a little girl and losing and crying then getting stronger again.) I definitely think it's better when more of the cast participates in stuff, but bleach is just too mainstream. It's very linear and "boss clear per level" to me haha. I will probably finish reading it and watch the new releases just because I have hope that something interesting might happen. (Like the whole Orihime likes Ichigo so she should get him because she is awesome. She deserves to be happy.) Speaking of which, another thing that bugs me about bleach is the lack of romantic development.

tl;dr Fairy Tail is better and has wayyyy less fillers.