Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired Bleach Epi 213

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by SkeLo, Jun 30, 2018.

1. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Hi Team

This epi for some reason audio is out of sync... if you wouldn't mind investigating and rectifying would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    This should be fixed now, hopefully. Enjoy!

3. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Fair maiden what would we (me) do without you? I/ We would be truly lost without your presence...

Grateful as always

Hello my friend... sorry to be a pain... unfortunately this epi is still not synced correctly for the audio...

I checked out this epi on other dubbed sites and they seemed to have correct audio sync, starts to delay round the 5:01 mark onwards...

I checked out this site and found that epi 213 was synced correctly...

-link removed for violation of rules-

Again not to knock your great work and help.... just a heads up :D

Sorry team was just pointing out the difference where the correction needed to happen...

#3 SkeLo, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  4. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    Well, if it still needs fixing even after I say it's fixed then I'm happy to get it right a second time just as long as it'll be eventually working :p Anyone, hopefully, it should b e all set now!

5. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    My dearest maiden... You are truly a legend in your own right... thank you thank you thank you... for always appeasing the masses and for bearing me in this minor matter... :oops:

After further investigation I have now discovered that via JD download section the lag is still present BUT..... do no fret when you review the same epi directly from MP4Upoload website link... it is actually synced correctly??? So not sure why this is the case??? So I went a step further and checked out the streaming section of the JD Forum for this epi and what do you know... I have found the audio sync is fine too!?

So it is minute in the bigger scheme of things but not sure how one would rectify this... esp once you download the epi the audio sync is still out..???

Anyhow I will leave this in your skilled hands, thank you again for your ongoing patience and time.

Grateful (as always)

6. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +1,020 / 0 / -0
    I do what I can :p

Hmm, odd indeed. I've found a different download in the hopes that everything is synced now. Tried it streaming wise and it is synced then actually re-downloaded from mp4upload. Synced on my end after downloaded. So (fingers crossed), try now?

7. SkeLo

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    EUREKA!!!! You have truly out done yourself now my friend... thank you thank you thank you...!!! This copy is right on the money...

Again thank you so much for persevering with me on this minor matter... Just couldn't bring myself to have the previous copy when it was off slightly... you know what I mean...

Anyhow... Gracious lady...

[​IMG]

Grateful

• Like Like x 1