Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Black Ops 3 Lacks Campaign On Last Gen

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by BaconMan8910, Sep 25, 2015.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    If you've yet to purchase a current generation console, I hope you don't enjoy CoD single-player.

In a recent community blog post, Activision announced that the 360 and PS3 versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will "feature Mulitplayer and Zombies gameplay only...", restricting the single-player campaign to the Xbox One and PS4 versions, only.

Activision qualified this announcement, stating that "The ambitious scope of the 1-4 player coop Campaign design of the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions could not be faithfully recreated on old generation hardware."

Fans on last gen consoles may disappointed... or, maybe not? In recent years, Call of Duty has become increasingly focused on multiplayer. Some have even speculated that Activision may, eventually, forgo a single-player campaign all together.

What are your thoughts? Would the lack of a single-player campaign be a deal breaker, for you?

2. IsItReal2036 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It seems kind of dumb that i can't play single player on my Xbox 360... Thank god i bought a PS4! But what do they mean by faithfully? Like does it not have the same je ne sa qua as other COD games? "I find your lack of faith disturbing" XD. But seriously, i know that COD is really meant for zombies and multiplayer, but playing the campaign is a lot of fun too, and restricting that from last gen really sucks.

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I look forward to new games because that is a new story to play through. But obviously, that is just my view. The serious COD fans like my brother in law never bother with singleplayer. After all, who wants to deal with noob AI in a mode that is slow and does not let you just simply run around chaotically and kill everyone in sight? I would, but I do not speak for the main audience for COD.

4. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Personally I am enjoying the Campaign mode not because its campaign but because its multi player campaign witch I enjoy just playing with friends being idiots.... Granted this will never be has fun as Borderlands for playing with friends but still fun enough......

Its to Bad they couldn't put it on old Gen...... but what can you do?