Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Beyond the Boundary Teaser Reveals 2 Films Opening in Spring

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The official website for the Beyond the Boundary anime franchise announced on Saturday that next spring's film project, Gekijō-ban Kyōkai no Kanata -I'll Be Here- (Beyond the Boundary the Movie: I'll Be Here), will have two parts. Kako-hen (The Past) will open on March 14, and Mirai-hen (The Future) will open on April 25. The website also began streaming the first teaser trailer, which starts running in theaters this weekend:

Mirai & Text: Now, I am here...
    Mirai & Text: In the world that I spent time with you.
    Mirai & Text: It was a memory of the beyond.
    Mirai: I'll be the one to decide the future.
    Mirai & Text: Gekijō-ban Kyōkai no Kanata -I'll Be Here-.

A poster visual debuted on Saturday, with the tagline, "In order to stay myself":
    [​IMG]

Kako-hen will recount the events of the television series, centering on the heroine Mirai Kuriyama. Mirai-hen will be a brand-new work, set one year after the television series.

The following staff and cast are returning from the television series:
    Shochiku is distributing the films.

[​IMG]

Participating theaters will begin selling a limited number of advance tickets with bonuses on December 27. A set of ticket for both films will come with a dual-pocket clear file folder (pictured above) illustrated by Kadowaki. A ticket for either film will come with one of two diffrent clear file folders (pictured below), also illustrated by Kadowaki.

[​IMG]

The dark fantasy television anime series follows a high school second-year student named Akihito Kanbara (KENN). Although the boy appears human, he is half Yōmu and invulnerable to wounds because he can heal quickly. One day, Akihito meets first-year student Mirai Kuriyama (Risa Taneda) when it seems she is about to jump from the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is unique even among the Under World Warriors. Disturbing events begin to unfold after Akihito saves Mirai.

The television anime premiered in Japan last year, and Crunchyroll streamed the anime into several countries as it aired. Sentai Filmworks also announced that it licensed the anime for North America.

Nagomu Torii's original Kyōkai no Kanata light novel received an honorable mention in the novel category of the Kyoto Animation Award program in 2011.

http://justdubsonline.net/anime-news/beyond-boundary-teaser-reveals-2-films-opening-spring

#1 Sir-Maddy, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014