Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired Beyond The Boundary: I'll Be Here - Past

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by Ciel, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ciel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,This anime wont even come on it keeps saying
    500 Internal Server Error
    An internal server error occured.
    if you could be able to fix that i would be very grateful

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +287 / 0 / -0
    The first one doesn't show a 500 error, it actually is broken. So the first source (currently using OpenLoad) will need to be replaced.
    The second source (currently StreamRatio; protected by CloudFlare) however is reporting an Error 523 and it's beyond our control.

Errors that have a 500 (including 523), pertain to a server that isn't able to respond or has a configuration error. The second source is unreachable and is beyond our control as it's the video host's server that is down and not our server. Once the second source's video host fixes their server, it should be back up or at least report a different error that we might be able to fix.

I'll go ahead and mark this as broken, since neither source is playing the video and there is no telling when the second source will be back up.

3. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Should be working now