Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Beyond the Boundary Film's Announcement Ad Posted

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Kyoto Animation began streaming an announcement ad for the movie version of its Kyōkai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) anime franchise on Thursday. The film will open in spring 2015.

Mirai: From now on I am going to the place that sempai is at.
    Text: You changed for me...
    Mirai: I will go and destroy what is beyond the boundary.
    Text: This world matured in solitude
    Mirai: I'm glad I was born. I'm really glad I met you sempai.
    Text: That's why I—
    Mirai: Truly...
    Akihito: Kuriyama-san!

The dark fantasy television anime series follows a high school second-year student named Akihito Kanbara (KENN). Although the boy appears human, he is half Yōmu and invulnerable to wounds because he can heal quickly. One day, Akihito meets first-year student Mirai Kuriyama (Risa Taneda) when it seems she is about to jump from the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is unique even among the Under World Warriors. Disturbing events begin to unfold after Akihito saves Mirai.

The television anime premiered in Japan last October and Crunchyroll streamed the anime into several countries as it aired. Sentai Filmworks also announced in October that it licensed the anime for North America.

Nagomu Torii's original Kyōkai no Kanata light novel received an honorable mention in the novel category of the Kyoto Animation Award program in 2011.

http://www.dubtopia.eu/anime-news/beyond-boundary-films-announcement-ad-posted

2. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    wait, does this mean the movie is just a remake of the TV series?

3. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Yes, it's a remake of a shitty show.

4. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Maddy, you call many things I like shit. lol Still, if it truly is a remake then THAT, truly is shit. -_- The series was good but, not good enough to warrant me re-watching a remake via a movie.

5. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Come on, it wasn't that bad