Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Beyond the Boundary Blu-ray/DVD to Include Episode 0

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The official website for the Beyond the Boundary television anime announced the details of the new episode that will be included in the anime's seventh Blu-ray Disc/DVD volume on Tuesday. The episode 0 is titled "Shinnome" (Daybreak).

The episode takes place two years prior to the anime series and begins when Hiroomi receives a request for a job from his older sister Izumi: to subdue the invulnerable half-yōmu Akihito. Hiroomi's younger sister, Mitsuki, encounters a dark silhouette in the street on her way to follow Akihito and her brother.

The seventh volume will also include the two new "Kyōkai no Kanata Idol Saiban! ~Mayoi Nagaramo Kimi o Sabaku-min (Beyond the Boundary Idol Trial! Those Who Judge You Even While Lost) shorts. Three were previously published online.

The anime premiered in Japan in October and Crunchyroll streamed the anime into several countries as it aired. Sentai Filmworks also announced in October that it licensed the anime for North America.

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    well my prayers to haruhi has been answered from the looks of it. this would help explain some of unanswered questions left by the series. ill still wear my protective gear though when watching this one.