Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

BAMF/Cool anime characters!!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Exodus, Dec 20, 2016.

?

who would win in a fight

Poll closed Jan 3, 2017.
  1. Alucard

83.3%
  2. Dio Brando

16.7%
  1. Exodus Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Within this thread we will discuss any and all chacters that poeple consider BAMF. You will give any character you can think of and give a few examples on how they are BAMF.

I will start by saying Killua Zoldyck, from Hunterx Hunter is BAMF.
    -Episode 94, he reaches into his head with his bear hands, pulls out a device that was implanted by his brother, and proceeds to rip his oppnents head off with a single lunge forward.
    -Episode 59, in a atempt to develop his nen, he takes a taser and electrutes himself which turns he aura into electricity. Throughtout the rest of the anime, people point out how impressive and tragic it is that he can do that a such a young age.

2. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    One BAMF that I know of is Alucard. Ultimate that is.
    What makes him one in my eyes is he can get all shot up, laugh about it, put himself back together, shoot every MFer in the area, laugh about it some more, rip a loser vampire to shreds, and get the girl as a vampire servant. All that, without any backup, just one hand cannon and a wicked smile on his face.
    Another is despite being skewered be blessed blades and decapitated, he comes back from that to raise hell against the priest who tried to kill him. Being able to move an entire aircraft carrier, absorb the essence of millions of people, change his form to mist or bats and just looks stylish doing so make Alucard a BAMF.

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I went with Dio, since according to some, he is a great and fearless manipulator.

4. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    I've never seen Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure, so I wouldn't know.

5. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Same here.