Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Received B-daman: Fire Spirits

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by dafire, Jan 1, 2019.

1. dafire Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -0
    "No other streaming site has them in dub" probably because season 1 was all that aired in the US, while season 2 only aired in Canada, India and the Philippines on Cartoon Network and apparently no one captured the episodes while they aired or ripped the physical medium and uploaded them to the internet. The Wiki I found for it hasn't even been able to piece all the episodes together in a complete list of sources. They've only found 23 episodes out of 51. The user you linked to only lists 26. The list is incomplete and tracking down decent quality for the second half will likely result in the series remaining incomplete. If a content manager decides to pick this up, it probably won't be a high priority for them as other anime continues releasing episodes either weekly or in batches with way better chances of a source (or multiple sources) while sources for B-Daman: Fire Spirits remain rare or (possibly) non-existent for it's second half.

Also, just an FYI: you don't need a super long thread name to make a request. Just the name of the anime you want to request listings for will suffice as the thread title. Thread name will be updated to B-Daman: Fire Spirits.

3. dafire Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah that actually makes sense, I remember watching megaman nt warrior beast in dub on tv but can't find a single thing relating to it on the net either. How hard would it be to become content manager? Could I do it, I was looking at ways to downloads videos off youtube.

4. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -0
    You can voluntarily download content, upload the content on video hosts and submit them to content managers without becoming a content manager. Otherwise, if you really want to apply for a position: Check the Job Postings for Content Manager Wanted and follow the directions in the first post. However, a forum account will be required in order to become a staff member as much of what you will need is gated by permissions that requires a registered account, such as using the Conversation (Private Message) function to begin the application process.