Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Artist of the Month (2/17)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Roy-Blue, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    The results for last months competition just came in. And the winner was:

Eir Aoi
    [​IMG]

We should congratulate SkeLo on another victory.

Let's see everyone's favorite musical heroes. I want to see some love, and not just because it's close to Valentines Day. Let's see why your nomination deserves to be the top pick.

1. Only one nomination per member, but you may change your nomination any time before the poll is made.
    2. Changing your nomination does not omit your last nomination after at least 6 candidates have been chosen (provided it is already a "numbered candidate") , but will be listed as an "extraneous nomination".
    3. In the case of change in nomination is to be made within the original 6, the primary will be replaced and deleted from the roster if the secondary nomination rises to the ranks of a numbered nomination, or simply deleted if said primary loses rank.
    3. All nominations after the first 6 to be names will be listed as "Extraneous Nominations". They will then have to compete with the primary 6 to be listed in the eventual poll to decide the winner of the competition.
    4. Possible refute, over which candidates will earn a place in the poll, will be cast by the members and the placement will be reflected by a number given to the candidate or the status "Extraneous Nomination".
    5. Change in placement can happen at any given moment and are determined by the Club Leader (myself) or a stand-in (in my extended absence), given evidence provided by the members.
    6. Since rankings in these threads can change at any time, it well advised to not only keep up with your nominations, but to present considerable evidence upon claiming one.
    7. Since there will be some criticism among nominations, please be mindful of your words. Blatant mud-slinging will be ignored, whereas superior evidence will be much more greatly regarded by me and fellow members.
    8. In the event of number of nominated candidates is ≤1 by the end of the month nominations will selected immediately as follows:
    =1: Nomination will become automatic winner.
    =0: I (or a stand-in) will choose a nomination to become an "automatic winner".
    9. In such cases of an "automatic winner", they will be no poll and the "winner" will be showcased, but not considered in nominations for such events as the yearly competitions or any such contest between monthly contestants.

None.

#1 Roy-Blue, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017