Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Art by Nekohime

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by Nekohime, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Nekohime I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all! Just wanted to put myself out there since I'm new to the community.

I do all sorts of art from murals to comic books. I've been an artist for almost 10 years now. I do giant murals for theaters and prop pieces but most of what I do is all of my comic stuff! I'm trying to get published by Yen Press and I'm almost ready to send something in. I have bunch of my own stories and characters but I also do a lot of fan-art from Panty and Stocking to Pokemon. I'd love to connect with other artists on here and learn about everyone's anime likes and dislikes! ^.^

For anyone that is looking for tutorials, art processes, NSFW pieces or sneak peaks on my comic, I have a Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/Nekohime

I'll post some examples of my art below but if anyone else on here is on Deviantart, my account is here: http://nekohimekagepuma.deviantart.com/

[​IMG]
    This is one of my OCs from the story I'm going to send in. I like making GIFs!

[​IMG]
    This is a gijinka of Charmeleon! I've done quite a bit of Pokemon fanart. There's just so many cool ones!

[​IMG]
    Stocking <3 I also have one of Panty. The NSFW versions of those are only available on Patreon since I don't need more people upset over nudity. :oops:

[​IMG]
    This is my most popular piece. She's another one of my OCs that represents the Goddess. This one was so much fun to do!!

I hope everyone likes my stuff. Feel free to contact me for anything ^.^:D

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh very interesting first post, so first and foremost. Welcome to our forum I hope you enjoy your stay.

Now that pleasantries are out of the way, I can definitely see that you've got your own style here. It is good to see fan art rather than copies, so I took more of a look at the deviant art page. Some more nice designs there by the way.

Of your pictures you posted, I think I like the Charmeleon fan art the most. It speaks to my inner pokemon fan while being unique enough to stand on its own.

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the forums @Nekohime. I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

It's nice to see more creativity & fan-art. I took a look at your deviant page as well. Really interesting designs. I like how much you play with the contrast between shadow and light. Even the textures which reveals you have experience & knowledge. You don't typically see that kind of attention to detail. So props to you for taking the time to add that something extra.

And the pictures you posted all good examples of your talents. The first showcases your ability to make your own gifs, the second creativity, the third knowing the character (By this I mean Stockings missing stocking), and the last is just really dynamic. Can't help but like the atmosphere it gives off. ​

4. Nekohime I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, both of you for your replies ^.^ It's been a while since I've joined anything that has actual active members so I'm pretty excited to join in! Thank ya'll for taking the time to look at my DA page. I was a bit nervous about people looking at it since I've been sick so all of my recent stuff has been pushed back by all of my super old "here's something I never posted for my followers" stuff. Glad to join!

5. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Your welcome anytime. So long as your here I don't think you'll notice much inactivity among our members. There are usually 1-2 if not more of use hanging around the clock. Anyway glad to have you aboard :)