Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anything New?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by shane_dalvin, Mar 25, 2016.

1. shane_dalvin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I believe I'm all caught up on everything horror, psychological, sci-fi action and so on. I'm currently waiting weekly for the new dubs of parasyte. My question is, am I missing anything that has come out in the last 10 months or so aside from that?

2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I couldn't really say. What have you currently finished watching that's horror, psychological, and sci-fi action related thus far, if you don't mind me asking. From what I can tell Parasyte will eventually wrap up. Now if I recall Corpse Party was aired within the last 10 months or so. I can also say later this year Cruncyroll will be streaming the new Berserk anime sometime this summer so you have that to maybe look forward to. Thinking you can also give Terror In Resonance a try since it's more of a psychological thriller. Aside from that i'm not sure what else I can call up from memory within a year or two span.

• Like Like x 1
  3. shane_dalvin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, saw Corpse Party. Haven't seen Terror In Resonance so I'll check it out. I'm usually only interested in these categories and there's just too many to list that I've seen already but thanks for the new suggestion. Also didn't know about the new Berserk coming up so yeah, I'll be looking forward to that as well.

4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Your welcome, and i'm happy to have at least been able to refer something you haven't seen before. Don't get me wrong Terror In Resonance is a short so you'll wrap it up rather quickly I reckon. Believe me used to be able to relate because those were my favored categories of interest and to some degree still are. As for Berserk: The Black Swordsman anime Cruncyroll announced earlier today that'll it'll be streaming it on there site as it airs over in Japan this summer. If you like I would suggest this site to look into this year's anime as well as some of last years on-going left overs at http://anichart.net/spring

They'll have series, ova's, shorts, and movies listed with a brief descriptions of their stories, maybe some videos, the staff involved, and other important information. Hopefully it'll aid you in finding something you can start watching or put in your planing list.

• Like Like x 1
  5. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @shane_dalvin can you provide us with a list, and maybe we can make some suggestions?

• Like Like x 1
  6. shane_dalvin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'm sure this isn't going to be everything I've watched, but I'll try to type out a list of what I'm into and what I've watched so far. I also have a backlog of about 20 or so that I haven't got around to checking out yet and a few that I just gave up on after a few episodes in.
    1. Another
    2. Attack on Titan
    3. Black Lagoon
    4. Blue Gender
    5. BTOOOM!
    6. Code Geass
    7. Corpse Party
    8. Cowboy Bebop
    9. Deadman Wonderland
    10. Death Note
    11. Death Parade
    12. Desert Punk
    13. Elfen Lied
    14. Ergo Proxy
    15. Fate Zero
    16. Future Diary
    17. Gantz
    18. Ghost Hound
    19. Ghost Hunt
    20. Ghost in the Shell
    21. Ghost Stories
    22. Hell Girl
    23. Hellsing Ultimate
    24. High School of the Dead
    25. Is this a Zombie
    26. Kill La Kill
    27. Future Diary
    28. Monster
    29. Paranoia Agent
    30. Psycho-Pass
    31. Serial Experiments Lain
    32. Shiki
    33. Akira
    34. Paprika
    35. Perfect Blue
    36. 3x3 Eyes
    37. Fullmetal Alchemist
    38. Freezing
    39. Berserk
    40. When they Cry
    41. Blood C
    42. Wolfs Rain
    43. Texhnolyze

7. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @shane_dalvin
    I can recommend Boogiepop Phantom, as well as Terror in Resonance. Boogiepop Phantom has the same eerie atmosphere as Serial Experiments Lain.