Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Yes, this ep wasn't that great and, that line that Bitch sensei said at the end is making me wonder about y suspecions, but clearly the mastermind's silhouette isn't someone we know soo, hemm, still can't help but suspect her.

2. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, WTF with using a gun for a spoon, he's a psycho alright, I hope everything goes well later on

3. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    So Nagisa finally crossdressed. The class is still climbing they're way up the building. Looks like the class will be facing the cress-eyed guy that likes putting a gun in his mouth. Oh and I made this from 4 screenshots because I could.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I know it would be really dark humor but is anyone else hoping that they end up surprising him so badly he actually pulls the trigger while it's in his mouth?

5. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I do hope, I kinda spoiler-ed myself while checking the manga chapters and I now know who the culprit is, though I'll keep quiet until he's revealed

6. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    It never crossed my mind to have that happen but from what Kiri-chan said, Natsuru-san thinks she was hoping for it all along in which case (^-^)b and another one d(^-^) for that pic which I've now saved, arigato. hehehe

And yes, Nagisa, "she" was brilliant in this ep. Oh I hope this happens again and that "she" starts wearing those clothes more often. haha

I also loved that this ep was more centered on the girls than Karma. (Thank you!!)

7. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Talk about going from bad to worse, in this case from bastard to son of a b****, the true mastermind was psycho teacher all this time, he's now lost it since that little defeat, he's now forever on my MOST HATED BASTARD CHARACTERS list, and yes that's the list's name

8. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    This was an annoying episode. That stupid fatasses laugh lasted way too long and seriously he's just a pathetic winey little #!*$.

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    He'll get traumatized one again I hope, need to check this out for a sec in the manga

10. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Talk about a shocker AND a cliff hanger... I can't wait for Nagisa to rip him a new one. Sadly next week is S1's last ep and MAL still doesn't have listed when it'll end or when the 2nd season will start. :/

Btw, I am STILL waiting for Bitch sensei to pull something here, 2 times at least she's hinted and said she's got something planned for when the kids fail but has yet to show it and while I hope not and highly unlikely, I still can't help but wonder if she's somehow connected to that psychopath. I also suspect said psycho has been infected with the virus cus he keeps rubbinghis face. I also do not believe he blew up the real antidote but if he did, my goddess...

11. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    That was a good ep and a good ending to S1. Now to watch S2... as if! :p We'll have to wait till sometime in 2016 to see the 2nd season. -_- Don't believe me? Here is your proof then. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...ssroom-anime-2nd-season-coming-in-2016/.89471

Now, I will admit, there were a few things that bothered me with this ep, mainly 3 things. 1st and foremost, we get ready to see Nagisa take down the villain, but NOOOO! Despite them being assassins, everyone has to tell Nagisa that he can't kill the villain because it's murder. :/ Really? Look, sure you can have a moral code but the fact here is, assassins are still murderers and for a creep like that, with your life in danger, why should Nagisa have to hold back if need be huh? Don't get me wrong, murder is wrong, but given the sitch and their profession, it seriously bothered me, like a big plot hole. Not that I don't get it, morals ya know but still.

2 & 3: The virus and the pro assassins. So the assassins show up, and decide two things, that they aren't going to fight, and that instead of giving them a REAL virus which could've killed em, they gave them a bad virus which won't kill em. They then proceed to explain the morals of the matter, which while honorable and I liked it, I still felt it was a BIG let down when we could've had a sitch where they were in danger of the virus, they beat the bad guy and if this ep had been done a tad differently, they could've made more of the antidote and all survived or the assassins could've given them the real antidote still even if this might be cliché, the fact here is by revealing they didn't give them a deadly virus, it makes the whole what were they fighting for pointless which kills the mood. (No pun intended) This will be more so true for anyone re-watching this or going into this part of S1 with this knowledge. And yes while the whole honor thing with the pro assassins was honorable and I did like it in a way, I also disliked it a lot too.

Extra credit: OK, so Bitch sensei makes hints and flat out SAYS she'll have a trap for Koro-sensei waiting when the kids fail, but she never bothers to pull it off or show it, not even near the end when she clearly has ample time to pull something off like the students were trying to but never does. This bothered me a lot, yes one could argue one of two thigns, that the villain made it so she couldn't use the trap given the sitch, or that as a pro who imo hasn't proven she's a pro, just the comedy relief sadly and she deserves far better than this, anyway, she as a "pro" knows that by not doing anything the target will eventually let his guard down providing one waits long enough.

Ultimately I rated S1 a 7.5 which means it was enjoyed a lot, but not truly great. Some 7.5 anime I've seen are great though. lol Oh and, I will admit, the char development in this anime has been great, I mean, they went form nothing to taking out pros.

12. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Pretty darn faithful to the manga and I really like the manga. Nothing wrong with the VAs, music, or animation. 9/10

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    The second season has begun now so let us all enjoy watching this entertaining killer in training show.

The ploy t hook up Karasuma and Bitch was definitely interesting but I think Koro sensei wanting his students to hook up was a nice touch to this series. I know I'm supporting the idea of romance themes but meh, if used for comedy I can find my peace with that.

14. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Bitch Sensei was AWESOME in this ep. I loved that "See? One piece of clothing and you're nice and-- H-How'd that make her sexier?!" scene. xD The comedy and everything from before is all still here, this ep has so much WIN WIN that it's awesome! :3 Has some mystery added in too, a lil of everything minus, minus bitch sensei making good on her trying to kill Koro Sensei like she said she would when they arrived on that island, now it's too late, they're off the island, seems the writers even forgot about it. :( While I love the whole romance thing going on with her and Kurasama and seeing these new sides to her, it's also upsetting how, they present her as badass smoker who seduces and kills and then change her into the sex appeal char type... why not both? They even made her less bad ass by changing her to a none smoker. I'd like to have both these types of Bitch Sensei exist in one...

But yeah, other than SOOO MANY missed opportunities to attempt to kill Koro Sensei in this ep (Was even 1 attempt asking for too much?), this ep was pure awesomeness! :)

15. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight whoops, forgot to tag u in last post. lol Yeah but, he did that with an ulterior motive, to sell a novel and make money. In the end he still made money off of them at the end there. haha

16. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    It was just the first episode meant to re introduce the characters and connect everything to the precious season while setting up for the new season. So it makes sense they were a little lacking on kill attempts.

17. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    IMO most stories need at least a little romance. It doesn't need to be a major plot point or get much focus but in many stories it really helps develop the character and offer opportunities to show unique sides of themselves. Plus if you grow to like these characters then it's great to see them find someone to be happy with.

Again how much focus the romance for some characters get doesn't need to be much but in this case it's just a small sub plot not a major focus of the plot.

18. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Now that's wrapped up, lets get to the meat of the next arc.

19. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Hahahaha, had a a good laugh there, and I thought Korosensei wouldn't take a bribe, he took the best bribe I ever thought of: A sexy picture

Attached Files:

20. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I've seen last week's ep finally and all I can really say to this awesome ep is, XDDDDDDDDDD ROFL!
    I haven't had a laugh that good in quite some time, this is comedy GOLD here! If this keeps up this just might top S1!

@Natsu: While I laughed a good bit throughout the ep, and while I did see the pudding attempt failing (Just not so miserably), the part I laughed most too was the part u mentioned. I'm glad it wasn't night when I decided to watch this ep. xD