Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

[​IMG]

A humorous and action-packed story about a class of misfits who are trying to kill their new teacher – an alien octopus with bizarre powers and super strength! The teacher has just destroyed the moon and is threatening to destroy the earth – unless his students can destroy him first. What makes things more complicated is that he's the best teacher they've ever had!​

Not long now until this popular Shounen Jump series begins its TV series, kids trying to kill their teacher, what isn't to like?
    I'm just hoping that everyone won't find it too shounen to enjoy.

2. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    No problem here I like Shonen.

3. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I think the better think to worry about is whether we're supposed to watch the ep 0 ova and or the other OVA that by the info sounds like it takes place half way into the story?

Anyone here seen them? Maybe @Supernatural-Knight ?

4. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I really doubt it. The OVA was probably just an early attempt to animate the series but now they are going to do a full series. The PV clearly shows the students being introduced to the teacher so the anime should start from the beginning.

5. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ep 1 is out now. Must watch it later.

Tell that to MAL. I looked the info up from MAL.

6. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    wait are you talking about this?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/28405/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu_(TV):_Deai_no_Jikan

it's listed as a prequal by MAL but it's apparently actually an adaptation of the Kyoto trip which apparently takes place half way through the series. It's apparently a really popular part which is why it got the OVA but no it should be neccisary to watch it at all. Also it seems both OVA are based on the Kyoto trip which is a bit odd.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    My reaction after watching the first episode:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now this should be fun

8. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Well after watching the first episode, I have to say this could be an alright series. The MC is a trap though. 100% though Nagisa was just a tomboy until they kept saying "he" and "him". Overall, interesting enough to keep me watching, but I really don't like the noise Koro-sensie makes when his tentacles move. {shivers}

9. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    *Note to self* NEVER AGAIN NATSURU! NEVER AGAIN SHALL YOU SET FOOT IN A THREAD LIKE THIS BEFORE WATCHING THE MOST RECENTLY RELEASED EP!!!

NEVER AGAIN NATSURU, NEVER AGAIN! If the all caps wasn't a serious enough tone, here is some blood to make it more serious. Now, if u dared to set foot in this thread again before watching ep 1, you WILL have to punish yourself somehow!
    *exists thread*

10. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I think it got off to a good start, I think I might enjoy this series.

11. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Note: I just edited this post's spoiler.

Ok, I have returned after watching ep 1. It was good, not great like some of the other anime I'm currently watching including Testament but still good and has the potential to be great. I loved many of the scenes and already like some of the chars.

Now, if you'll excuse me, *Turns into Koro Sensei temp*

@Kiri (See red text above* You've been a very bad girl *Starts moving my tentacles close to you* The way you wrote that (Since I didn't finish reading past the MC is a trap though sentence) seriously lead me to believe I'd been spoiled. Luckily, that was not the case upon watching ep 1 as well as coming back here *Moves tentacles next to each of your ears and holds them in the air then begins too...* and reading the rest of your post. Even so, you still caused me some spoiled drama that I didn't like thinking was the case even though it wasn't the case and so, that brings me to your punishment. *Begins moves my tentacles right next to your ears all the while making the very sound you so hate and proceeds to do this for 1 full 60 sec min & then turns back to herself again*

As for the supposed "trap"
    In all honesty, I already could spot this trap long before your post, to be more accurate, it was when they released the MAL page with the anime's pic and showing her/him in it. Normally I can't spot traps but when you make a char that looks like my anime self Natsuru Seno, well, you raise a red flag with me and make it more noticeable. Now, why do I not say he? Because, expect the unexpected. It would not surprise me in the least if later it is revealed that he is really a she, whether that be in terms of body or soul or what not, it wouldn't surprise me at all and for the record, I would not want to know about it if it's ever or already revealed until I saw it in the anime myself. I am wondering something though, isn't Nagisa a girl's only name?

Btw everyone, while I can't say there aren't spoilers in this vid (As I've not watched it and can't say anyway) look who is in a certain game.

12. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I liked the first episode. There was enough action and unanswered questions to make me think that I'll enjoy it. Also, it looks like I wasn't the only one confused and that thought Nagisa was a girl.

13. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    it was the pigtails that threw me off. What kind of guy wears his hair like that?

14. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    This

15. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    The BEST kinda guy obvs! Did you know in Japan guys have their hair long, wear brads (Thing Japanese ver. of Azure Striker Gunvolt) and that's only what I know of. It's considered cool in Japan, unlike here in the narrow minded US. -_-

16. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I've seen the other OVA but the Jump Festa episode 0 isn't yet online so I doubt very many people have seen that at all. You don't need to worry about the OVA that is online because it happens at a random popular point further into the series that may or may not be in the TV adaptation. The VAs were different as well, basically I don't think it matters unless you want to watch it.

Okay so I got around to watching this today and my god it is ridiculously shounen. But, I really enjoyed it. It was so stupid that I couldn't help but laugh at certain parts. I think I like the sound of naming your teacher, and wow that souvenir missile was definitely something. Also that line "you know you're powerful when everyone is after you" if that isn't the rule of a shounen series then I don't know what would be.

See I couldn't remember Nagisa from the OVA so I wasn't entirely sure but I had the feeling he was a male. Basically I looked at it as "when looking at the rest of the class, how many girls are wearing pants?" Most high school based anime have the female characters in skirts only, even in bloody winter, so I went with that.
    Nagisa is't necessarily a girls name only, people name their kids whatever the hell they want. But it is true that Nagisa is viewed as a mostly feminine name and that is why you'd not encounter too many males with this name. Although if you need another male character named Nagisa for my point to stand I've got one prepared, Nagisa from the Kyoani series Free
    http://myanimelist.net/character/83021/Nagisa_Hazuki

17. ReiAyanamies Guro Queen.

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I guess my only "complaint" is that I feel like the song and sequence for the opening credits just seems off for the atmosphere of the show. But I mean, that's just probably me.

I really liked the bit where after Nagisa tried that assassination attempt, we got to see the more vicious side of Koro-sensei. I want more of that. Also, his sudden attitude changes at the mention of something said that he was looking for intrigues me.

Glad to see I wasn't the only suspicious one.

Tell that to Free!

18. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I liked that scene two. That just made it perfect was how he went on to meantion how he wasn't allowed to hurt them but could hurt anyone else. That not only threatened their friends and family but it also said "If it wasn't for our deal I would have killed you already". On the bright side he literally shows his emotions on his face so you'll have some clues if you are starting to upset him.

Although I wonder what the hell is he made of that 'Special" BBs can do THAT to him.

19. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    I assume that its the material itself of the bb, when the bb touches his skin , it reacts causing mass damage thats my main guess

anyway, interesting start so the moon exploded and they have an octopus super powered teacher who loves to groom and wax stuff on the "fly" and who can teach really well, all you dont want to do is make him mad.. hell go darker than coal, ,kill your loved ones and family but leaver you alive!. not much else to say about this ep, its pretty comedic. Also I love the end OP good music!

20. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I knew it was gonna be good, latest episode have to say: Poor Koro-sensei

[​IMG]