Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Annoying voice actors

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Teknoman X, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Which English voice actors [One male and one female ] really annoy the living hell out of you? If you have more than one, go ahead and list them. You don't have to give a reason, unless you want to.

Male: Bryce Papenbrook
    Female: Monica Rial

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Haha it has been a few days and no responses here? I'll do the typical one that I was sure @Sir-Maddy or someone would have done.

Ahem. English voice actors? They all annoy the living hell out of me, because they are english VAs. How am I meant to limit it to just one? Sub all the way....
    Did I do it right?

As a more serious answer @Teknoman X hmm it is hard to say because I actually haven't watched much dubbed for quite a while. I remember Greg Ayres was starting to annoy me just because he wasn't fitting the roles he was cast for when I stopped watching dubs.
    Also the whole casting for K on annoys me since I couldn't even sit through 5 minutes of that. The whole cast for Madoka Magica was awful as well, it was definitely part of the reason that I disliked that anime so much. We'll go ahead and throw in everyone that was the cast for Love Live, that show is only meant to be watched in Japanese, definitely loses a LOT in english or so I'd imagine since I couldn't even sit through the trailer.
    Oh and one female VA that was ruined for me was Wendee Lee. I didn't mind her before but after Haruhi I couldn't stand her. She was one and the same ever after that dreadful character....

3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    @Supernatural-Knight haven't we had a thread like this before? Pretty sure it was the voice actors you hate the most?

4. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Was there one? I never saw another thread with this or similar topic. There was a favorite voice actor thread recently.

5. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    All of them.

Just not Jerry Jewell, the man himself.

6. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    well the topic is annoying not hated so i have to say Greg Ayres. i like the guy for doing a superb job to the annoying characters out there and now im annoyed whenever i hear him.

7. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    I guess Greg hit a nerve with many. I, for one, try to tune his voice out because it reminds me of fingernails scraping chalkboards. The same with Bryce.