Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Amv Tutorials

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by sayWut, Dec 12, 2020.

1. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Here you will learn the basic of amv making , I use sony Vegas, so most tutorilas will be done VIA that.

IF YOU DONT HAVE SONY VEGAS, PM and I will send you a link to install it

However you wont need to open any software when we start because for begginers we will discus the importance of

Syncing - this is when you sync your anime to the beat of the songm this gives the AMV a much more powerfull effect

Scene transition and text with flashing parts - this is whne you use iether your scene is strenched to go onto the next scene or you have used a transition in vegas such as a hard cut transition

HArd cut - this is whne you hard cut your amv to the beat with out using any blur effects its justa hard cut
    Transition - This is when you iether simple drag over your scene to the beat making a basic transion or usng using scnes such as vegas transitions IE a transitons that have a box cut

Blur efect transitions - This is more intermediate practice you make a a nice blue effect transiition, this also counts for bluring senes

Intermidiate trnsintions and masking with flash effects - this is when you create a transition that will zoom into the next part of the beat, this can also be overlays, andflash effects for the beat and masking

Special effects
    - This is normally when you add extra effects such as colors, blur, flash, and using collors with the the beat, aswwewll as masking on the user, as well as stop images.. furthermore for songs you create what the music is playig, IE if the music is distorted you would add an effect to cover this or even text. This also meanns you can create , IE TVS, to put your Anime om, this is normally intermidiate

After this I will show you hoe to use Sony Vegas , if you dont have it PM so I can send you a safe link to download it

I am now going to show you what it looks likes when you use these trasnsitions with my AMVS I have made so you understand

Special Efects
    This is normally when you add extra effects such as colors, blur, flash, and using collors with the the beat, aswwewll as masking on the user, as well as stop images.. furthermore for songs you create what the music is playig, IE if the music is distorted you would add an effect to cover this or even text. This also meanns you can create , IE TVS, to put your Anime om, this is normally intermidiate this is where you have mastereed akll the other basicis, suchas synvcing, nre prtdonslixed trsnditions

This contains smooths blue transitions, Maksingf, color chnages . syncingthe lot
    Time to make 58 hours

This took 60 hours due to the start, making all the masking for the TVS

Intermediate transitions
    this is when you create a transition that will zoom into the next part of the beat, this can also be overlays, andflash effects for the beat and masking

This took 20 hours, here I used , overlays, masking and sync overlau transitions

Hard Cut AMV
    Here you will see alot of efects but if you look there are no transitions as thisis a hard cut, this AMV was a test amv as I hadntt make an amv in over 5 years

took about 20 hours dueto effects

Scene transition and text with flashing parts

this is whne you use iether your scene is strenched to go onto the next scene or you have used a transition in vegas such as a hard cut transition
    This section displays, fashes aswell as putting text into the AMV

This omly took 8 hours , Thisi s an old video when I first started eddeting

#1 sayWut, Dec 12, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2020