Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

A Letter to Momo

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    After the loss of her father, young Momo moves to the old family house on a remote island: wooden buildings, terraced fields... and no shopping mall. Not too fond of the new environment, Momo is also feeling uneasy about an unfinished letter her father left behind with only two words: "Dear Momo". Then, exploring the attic of her new house, she finds an antique book — and from that moment on, strange happenings occur all around her.

Note: Jin-Roh director Okiura Hiroyuki spent seven years planning, writing, storyboarding, and directing the film; it is his first return to the proverbial director's chair since Jin-Roh in 2000.

What do you Justdubians think of A Letter to Momo?

• Like Like x 1
  2. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Just finished watching today on TMC.... I rated it 5/6 out of 10 was a bit slow for me... story was good but just dragged in some parts... Overall nice movie/ story...

Would I recommend this to others to watch?
    Hmmm... yes but only if you really have nothing else to watch...