Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

2nd Crane Game Girls Anime Season to Premiere in October

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Vladnyx, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    The Crane Game Girls (Bishōjo Yūgi Unit Crane Geeru) original television anime will get a second season that will premiere this fall. The anime's staff announced on Thursday that the second season's title, along with other information, will be revealed in a Nico Nico livestream on August 10.

Aya Uchida, Akari Kageyama, and Mikoi Sasaki will join the cast for the second season. The main cast from the first season is returning.
    [​IMG]
    The story centers on three girls: Mirai, Ayaka, and Kyōko. The three are the only ones who can save Earth from being destroyed by a group of asteroids. They are hired by Sayo, the representative of a shadowy organization, and the organization starts work on turning them into an idol group. While the trio are more than prepared to be idols, they are instead taken into an arcade.

The 13-episode first season began in April. Each episode had a five-minute anime segment and a 16-minute live-action segment featuring the cast playing crane games. Crunchyroll streamed the anime segments in various territories as it aired in Japan.​

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh good, a second season of a low budget anime that no one has seen...... but me.

I'm surprised by this, yes Japan loves idols but this trio was a show I rated 5 and that was being somewhat generous. But even after saying all this we all know that I'm still going to watch this.