Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Tactics

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Ichinomiya Kantarou grew up with the ability to see demons, but was isolated and bullied by others who did not share the same gift. Instead, he became being friends with the demons, gaining a great attachment to their existence. One day, Kantarou was told about the strongest demon, the one known as the ogre-eating Tengu. Amazed by the news of his strength, Kantarou vowed to find this demon who was far stronger then any other, deciding to call him Haruka when he did so. Since this time, Kantarou searched far and wide for the ogre-eating Tengu with no luck, making his living by becoming a folklore writer and demon-buster. On a particular job, Kantarou had finally found news of a nearby shrine supposedly the place where the ogre-eating Tengu was sealed.

What do you Justdubians think of Tactics?​

2. youngnozomi Sparkles, Nosebleeds, and D'awwww

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I really didn't like the anime subbed nor dubbed. I only got through around the first four episodes before I started another anime. However, I did enjoy the manga. I've read the first 7 volumes. What I liked most was all the references to Japanese myths. I might try to re-watch the anime at some point since I didn't give it that long of a chance.