Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    When Nene Nanakorobi, a cybernetically enhanced girl-next-door, heads to the island metropolis of Cenancle to live with her aunt, she has no way of knowing what's in store for her. A chance meeting intertwines her fate with that of the super-rich inventor, Uzal Delilah, and her adorable and grumpy companion, Clarion, who happens to be a cyborg just like Nene. Nene is thrilled to make a friend, but there's more to Uzal and Clarion—and the island of Cenancle itself—than meets the eye. When a super-powered terrorist threatens Cenancle, Uzal claims that the only way to avert disaster is for Nene to team up with Clarion and use their combined powers—abilities Nene never even knew she had.

What do you Justdubians think of Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn?​

2. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    This is my first ever comment on this website and for this series I'm so excited and for shame.

THE NAME GIVES IT AWAY, THE EXACT SAME WERDS
    I had know idea they were dubbing this series so soon and I'm quite thrilled along with a couple of others that have just appeared on the web this week in Febuery 2016 which you can see from the post date bellow that I'll be commenting about soon.

I didn't expect much from this when I watched it in subtitles because it seemed kind of simple and silly at first, but like many anime I was pleasantly surprised, probably because the MANGA that this is from is by THE SAME CREATER AS GHOST IN THE SHELL and it seems a lot like it but in a more lighthearted, optimistic, funny sort of way and it is starting to grow on me. ( hint, the name clearly gives the creater away and what it's about). FUNNY THING IS THAT THE MANGA JUST GOT RELEASED IN THE WEST NEAR THE END OF LAST YEAR SO THAT'S GREAT TIMING.

On to the dub, I can be sure how this is going to turn out for the hole series but for the first episode it sounds perfect, Nene and Clarion or (Clering) which is so cute and Uzal's voices fit perfectly with there Japanese counterparts.

I DO HAVE ONE COMPLAINT HOWEVER and that is that in the end credits apart from the music and song THERE IS AN EXTRA BIT OF WERDING FROM THE EPISODE THAT IS DIFFERENT IN EACH ONE THAT IS NOT DUBBED HERE WHEN IT REALLY SHOULD BE, I dawt they mist it while they where dubbing it so they most have not gotten permission to dub it because it's near the beginning of the song or somthing, there are no subtitles for the songs either but I REALLY HOPE THAT THEY FIXE ALL THIS FOR THE HOME RELEASE or howells are we supposed to know what there saying ;)